PURPLE LEAF 2.7 X 3.65 M Garden Cantilever Parasol, Large Rectangular Overhanging Patio Umbrella with Crank Handle and Tilt for Balcony and Outdoor, Gray

£9.9
FREE Shipping

PURPLE LEAF 2.7 X 3.65 M Garden Cantilever Parasol, Large Rectangular Overhanging Patio Umbrella with Crank Handle and Tilt for Balcony and Outdoor, Gray

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Best solar powered cantilever parasol: Purple leaf parasol with lights– giving you excellent night time lighting This parasol is best suited for those looking for flexibility and the ability to move it 360° to cover different areas. The UV-resistant canopy, along with the powder-coated aluminium structure, adds elegance and durability to the parasol. For a bit more pizzazz and function, some parasols have lights for illumination. The little lights look great at night and create an air of romance. The Greenbay Cantilever Parasol With Solar LED Lights is one such model.

Does the umbrella rotate? — A crank swivels the umbrella at its base. Another crank adjusts the angle of the umbrella. To keep the large canopy over your head, and not crashing down onto it, there is an alloy steel frame that is actually a lot stronger than it looks. This frame is made even more stable with the included four-piece fillable base, which is very large, and good quality, considering the price and can weigh up to 80kg when filled with sand. This makes it a very good deal in my book, especially when you consider that a decent base bought separately can cost 100-200 quid.So, a little more information about it, this elegant cantilever parasol is available in a variety of colours and sizes. I can confidently say it’s the best one I’ve ever owned. However, it’s worth mentioning that my Jarder Libra 3m parasol is still an excellent, more affordable option, which I also recommend. I continue using my Jarder Libra, which has held up well for nearly four years. That said, the Purple Leaf parasol, being about three times more expensive, is worth every penny for those seeking a premium, commercial-grade cantilever parasol. Adjustment options make a parasol so much more versatile, so it’s great to see that this one offers a few different variations. You can swivel the pole around to adjust the direction that the canopy points in, change the height of the umbrella, and alter the angle – there are levers in place that enable you to easily do all of this with one hand, and each adjustment takes just a second or two. There are a lot of solar powered LED parasols on the market these days, but more often than not, the lights have been thrown on there as almost an afterthought, and this leads to quality issues and problems arising after a short while. Not everyone has hundreds of pounds to spend on a cantilever parasol, and even if they do, it doesn’t mean they want to part ways with that much, especially if they only want something to use every now and again.

Other customers recommend refraining from using the umbrella when the wind is too strong. During slight winds, the swaying of the umbrella is normal. Take note of these considerations, especially if your preference is to bolt down the base directly. Pre-made holes will make installation more convenient. If colour schemes are important in your garden, or you’re looking for a garden parasol that will add a bit of variety to your landscape, the Costway Outdoor Cantilever Parasol comes in a range of attractive colours. It’s a great way to provide shade for your patio whilst also acting as a decorative feature (plus, did I mention it’s the best budget option?). Sitting under a garden parasol doesn’t guarantee sun protection unless it has a specific UPF rating like the CHRISTOW 3m Cantilever Umbrella.The best cantilever parasol for you is, of course, the one which will fit in the space you have available. However, you can get most of the benefits of a standing cantilever parasol without having to worry about how heavy the base is, or if it will get blown down during the night, by installing a wall-mounted model instead. The base of the umbrella is designed with a cross base for stability. It has pre-drilled holes, so it can easily be anchored to the ground. Another unique feature of the Benefit Cantilever Patio Umbrella is that it has 40 built-in LED lights on the ribs. Pros A decent cantilever parasol can be rotated 360 degrees, you can tilt the parasol at different angles, and when you combine all this, you can move the position of the parasol canopy in seconds to control where the shade is cast. There is no easier way of doing it, or at least not one I’ve found. You also have the advantage of the pole and base being to the side and out of the way unlike a standard garden umbrella where the pole is in the centre. What to Consider when buying a cantilever parasol The problem is, that just because you’re in the shade, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re protected from the sun’s harmful UV rays.

However, if you do have a larger budget, the Purple Leaf Gazebo is a fantastic choice for those who want the best of the best. It’s simply at another level, and it has more functionality and is easier to manoeuvre, it will even handle winds of at least 30mph as previously mentioned which is impressive. Very reasonably priced compared to some other cantilever parasols, this Outsunny model offers good value for money considering how many ways it can be adjusted. Rust-resistant aluminium pole, 8 ribs, tough polyester cover, 6.25sq. metres coverage, UV50+ protection, 360° rotation. The biggest danger to the metal frames /poles of cantilever parasols is rust and corrosion. Often, aluminium is used for a lot of outdoor furniture, such as zero-gravity chairs and sun loungers, due to its ability to fight off rust, but the quality of the aluminium used can vary a lot and some of it is very lightweight, weak, and may not be the best material for a parasol if it doesn’t have a solid base to support it. Stainless steel can help to slow down the effects of rust too, as can a good quality powder coat like the one found on the GardenCo parasol frame, or galvanised metals.

Latest articles

Best cantilever parasol for windy conditions: Norfolk leisure square wall mounted parasol– best cantilever parasol for windy conditions as it is fixed to a wall Fancy going in depth and full nerd when it comes to how rust resistant aluminium is? Well, here’s video for you- Fortunately, the manufacturers have clearly taken the great British weather into account when designing this umbrella as well – made of 220 g polyester it creates decent shade when the sun hits, but is also showerproof for those inevitable cloud bursts. It won’t fade in the sunlight either, which means the contemporary, stylish grey colour remains reliably modern and fresh. Another thing to think about when choosing a cantilever umbrella is the height of the pole. The standard length of the central pole is about 2.5M. However, there are some that can go higher. Take note of regulations in your residential area when choosing the height of the pole. Some communities have restrictions on the height of outdoor structures. Those who live in windy areas should also think about getting poles that are on the short side for more stability. With an overhanging 3 m canopy, this CHRISTOW cantilever umbrella is large enough to cover larger dining areas, as well as sun loungers and paddling pools outside.

The Greenbay 3m Banana Parasol requires limited assembly and can easily be put up or down depending on the weather. It’s an inexpensive option that offers great value for money. As there is no base, and the parasol is securely fixed to the outside of the wall of your house, the negative effects that the wind usually has is greatly reduced. There is a price to pay for that extra stability though, and that is that most wall—mounted cantilever parasols don’t tilt as well as the Jarder, GardenCo, etc, products can, and some won’t rotate in as wide an arc either; although that’s not usually necessary. Pretty easy to use, you don't have to use a lot of force, that's the thing that I like about this umbrella. This is gonna cover my area where we sit, with our furniture. I like it so much. Awesome, good quality."UV protection is another aspect to consider. With children playing, senior citizens, and families using the parasol, it is crucial to consider the safety aspect of the parasol. After all, the canopy is meant for protection, not to make you ill. A good quality sun umbrella shade should protect you from prolonged exposure to the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun to avoid severe skin and health concerns. Made from powder-coated aluminium, the frame is lightweight, rust-resistant and robust. Plus, with eight ribs to support the canopy itself, it’s strong too. Although it has it’s share of flaws, when you consider that it is less than half the price of the Jarder canopy we also featured, yet is very similar, it actually makes it a very good deal indeed. Will it last forever? I doubt it. But that’s to be expected of any cantilever parasol in this price range – it’s big and does the job: As for versatility, this patio umbrella features a 360-degree rotation capability and vertical tilt positions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop