Nexvoo Nexpod N149

Nexvoo Nexpod N149

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Originally a leading quality box mods, squonk mods, RDAs and tanks, Wotofos latest product is the nexPod; a new generation hybrid disposable vape kit.

With the NexPOD System Wotofo are bridging the gap between mod like rechargable pod systems, and disposable e-cigarettes. The balanced blend of fresh crunchy ripe pears and sweet and tangy mango, deliver a truly magical taste that everyone should try. Founded in 2012, Wotofo began its business along with the rise of vaping culture awareness around the world. And it really was a sad day when I had finished off the last of the 18 pre-filled cig-a-like flavour tubes.IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. Each puff will bring you under the splendidly blooming cherry trees as if you can see the cherry blossom petals flying all over the sky. The rich and mellow tobacco aroma with a touch of sweet caramel flavor provides an unforgettable experience that will satisfy the cravings of the true tobbaco admirers. Anodised aluminum finishing of nexPOD not only gives the device a classy look but also provides a high level of wear and scratch resistance. As it stands now I think it has limited appeal, there's time and room to expand that appeal and I would encourage Wotofo to do that.

Wotofo have managed to achieve such high levels of intense flavours by combining there award winning nexMESH 1. KEYSTONE: Revolutionizing Vaping with Artistic Design and Engineering Excellence GUEST POST The following content is a guest post. I'm not really sure they offer much over a mod and traditional tank but I'm curious to see if I can figure out the appeal, or the thinking behind them.The nexPod is powered by a 600mAh battery which lasts for at least a full day vaping and is quickly recharged using a type-c charge cable. And what's with the obsession with low ohm coils ffs, pisses me off, first thing I look for with a pod mod is the availability of 1 ohm plus coils, that's where the flavour is.

Don’t let it’s small pocket friendly size fool you, this feature rich device has a full spec list, that you would be more used to on a non disposable device. And when I say the whole day, I mean the whole day, and we’ll into the next day, the 8ml of juice really does last well over the stated 3500 puffs, perfectly paired with the 650mAh rechargable battery.

We are committed to producing products with the strictest standards and highest quality, and providing the best vaping experiment for all the Wotofo fans. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site . Thirst-quenching sweet watermelon combined with mouthwatering lychee creates a wonderful vaping experience and leaves a delightful sweet aftertaste. The battery capacity is 650mAh, and the high-quality battery used in nexPod can be recharged more than 400 times. The pod slot of nexPod is water resistant protecting it from damage that can be caused by leakage or condensation.

Thanks to the metal base and independent contact electrodes of the POD, the conduction between the POD and device is more stable.The built-in nexChip ensured fast fire response and provides all necessary safety features: short-circuit protection, overcharging and over-discharging protection, puff time cut-off. The wotofo nexPod stick is a large capacity prefilled pod vape but with the technology of disposable vapes. One of the great selling points of vaping has always been the fact that it can cost significantly less than smoking.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop