Let Me In

Let Me In

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

By doing this, the author, Claire McGowan was able to add an exceedingly interesting element to the existing investigation that was taking place. Some things I did enjoy: Janna's story was really interesting and I liked the healing/witchcraft bits. Claire has been described as ‘a knock-out new talent’ (Lee Child) and ‘Ireland’s answer to Ruth Rendell’ (Ken Bruen).

By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.I didn't have any issues with their narration whatsoever and despite this book being set in a different country, I didn't have any problems understanding them either. I really enjoyed listening to all of the narrators, and the 3 for Helen, George, and Janna were especially fantastic. Apart from Paula, we are also introduced to other pivotal characters such as Paula’s boyfriend, Aiden who is in charge of the local newspaper.

Creepy house, witches, accidents happening all putting you on the edge of your seat wondering where this will take you. If you have concerns about how we have used your personal information, you also have the right to complain to a privacy regulator. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you, and the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in that information.I’ve seen several books by this author and been intrigued but this was my first by her, and I’m glad I finally picked one up. But then the author throws the reader for a loop when the narrative shifts to another point of view.

The recent scandal of the Catholic Church and the IRA, form the basis of the investigation that the new team is overseeing. Peter JamesFrom the bestselling author of What You Did comes the story of a young couple who are about to discover that in a house full of secrets theres nowhere to hideFor Helen and George, the remote fixer-upper in Cornwall was supposed to be a dream home, and a way to leave behind the problems theyre both running from. I did that with this book, and I saw that the questions I had didn't have simple answers, so I would have to finish the book to get a complete answer to those questions.Upon arrival, Paula’s first job is to locate the missing 15-year-old girl, who happens to be the daughter of a real estate developer and a council member.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop