Bee Health Propolis Liquid 30ml

Bee Health Propolis Liquid 30ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

According to one 2019 review, polyphenol-rich foods and supplements like propolis may reduce the risk of high cholesterol, heart disease, and stroke. Allergies: Some propolis products might be contaminated with bee byproducts. Use propolis with caution if you are allergic to bee byproducts. Grange, J. M. and Davey, R. W. Antibacterial properties of propolis (bee glue). J R.Soc Med 1990;83(3):159-160. View abstract.

Jautová J, Zelenková H, Drotarová K, Nejdková A, Grünwaldová B, Hladiková M. Lip creams with propolis special extract GH 2002 0.5% versus aciclovir 5.0% for herpes labialis (vesicular stage): randomized, controlled double-blind study. Wien Med Wochenschr 2019;169(7-8):193-201. View abstract. Laboratory studies suggest that the compounds in propolis may inhibit cancer cell growth or induce cell death in cancer cells. Oncag, O., Cogulu, D., Uzel, A., and Sorkun, K. Efficacy of propolis as an intracanal medicament against Enterococcus faecalis. Gen.Dent 2006;54(5):319-322. View abstract. El-Sharkawy HM, Anees MM, Van Dyke TE. Propolis improves periodontal status and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and chronic periodontitis: A randomized clinical trial. J Periodontol. 2016;87(12):1418-1426. View abstract. Feiks FK. Topical application of propolis tincture in the treatment of herpes zoster. Third International Symposium on Apitherapy 1978;109-111.Conte FL, Tasca KI, Santiago KB, et al. Propolis increases Foxp3 expression and lymphocyte proliferation in HIV-infected people: a randomized, double blind, parallel-group and placebo-controlled study. Biomed Pharmacother 2021;142:111984. View abstract. This is why I now keep a bottle of propolis tincture in my purse at all times and take a dose after eating in any unfamiliar place or restaurant. Pasupuleti, V. R., et al.(2017). Honey, propolis, and royal jelly: Acomprehensive review of their biological actions and health benefits. Tsarev, N. I., Petrik, E. V., and Aleksandrova, V. I. [Use of propolis in the treatment of local suppurative infection]. Vestn.Khir.Im I I Grek. 1985;134(5):119-122. View abstract. Ryu CS, Oh SJ, Oh JM, et al. Inhibition of cytochrome P450 by propolis in human liver microsomes. Toxicol Res 2016;32(3):207-13. View abstract.

Propolis is thought to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests that these may translate to the following benefits: WoundsCoelho, L. G., Bastos, E. M., Resende, C. C., Paula e Silva CM, Sanches, B. S., de Castro, F. J., Moretzsohn, L. D., Vieira, W. L., and Trindade, O. R. Brazilian green propolis on Helicobacter pylori infection. a pilot clinical study. Helicobacter. 2007;12(5):572-574. View abstract.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop