Twix Salted Caramel Chocolate Biscuit Twin Bars 46g x Case of 30

Twix Salted Caramel Chocolate Biscuit Twin Bars 46g x Case of 30

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To finish, decorate with Twix bars, caramel shards, and crushed biscuits. Serve with remaining caramel sauce if desired. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the chocolate into the small piping bag fitted with a small plain nozzle and set aside. Carefully remove the pan from the heat and plunge the base into the cold water to stop the cooking process and prevent the caramel from burning.

Spoon the chilled caramel into the medium piping bag fitted with the medium plain nozzle and pipe a line of caramel on the top of each shortbread finger. Set aside. The salted caramel will NEVER completely “set”. That is a good thing. We don’t want hard, stringy, tooth achingly sweet caramel. We want gooey, sweet, SALTED caramel. Ooooh yes! Chocolate layer: Last, but certainly not least, a rich, melty chocolate makes up the top layer of the bar. It’s definitely one of the key ingredients!

Featured on

Pour chocolate layer over bars. Melt the chocolate. Pour it over the caramel layer and place it in the fridge to set. Rating the Salted Caramel Twix is tough, because we all know that caramel, shortbread, and chocolate combine to make magic. Yet, the bar’s muted salty/sweet contrast underwhelms. It neither capitalizes on the power of a simple flavor nor deviates strongly enough from the original Twix to feel exciting. Salted caramel fans may enjoy this twist on the original, but it won’t make them forget about the countless other like-flavored products available to satisfy their sweet (and salty) tooth. For the chocolate ganache, melt chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over simmering water. Once melted, spread it evenly over the caramel layer. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.

Because the layers are hardened, it can help to use a warm knife when slicing the bars. To get your knife warm, run it under hot water for a minute or so, then wipe it dry immediately before slicing. Easy to make: While there is some cooling time between each step, no special equipment is required to keep this recipe simple. Remove the bowl from the heat and pour about one quarter of the chocolate into a shallow bowl. Dip the base of each caramel biscuit finger into the chocolate to coat, then place them on the lined baking sheet. Chill the fingers for 5 minutes, until the chocolate sets. This recipe is also on rotation as a go-to party dessert. If you make it, you are practically guaranteed to have a unique sweet treat that no one else has brought, unlike a classic cookie or brownie. Why You Will Love This Recipe The thought of salt being separated from caramel until reunited by someone’s mandibles is somewhat tragic. If the salt is not inside the caramel, is it truly salted caramel? Begin the philosophical discussion in the comments below.Creating the recipe is not challenging, but it does take a bit of time. Follow these easy steps for the most amazing bars! These homemade Twix bars will stay fresh for about 2-3 days at room temperature if kept in an airtight container—that is, if you don’t eat them all before then! Amazing taste: No one ever turns down a bite of these as they are so much better than store-bought! What kind of chocolate to use. The instructions call for chocolate chips. While traditionally a Twix bar is coated in milk chocolate, this recipe also works with semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate chocolate. Today we’re learning how to make homemade “Twix” bars! Well, Twix, with a twist. These sweet babies are layered with a rich robe of salted caramel sauce and then drenched in DARK CHOCOLATE. Cue the yummy yummy yum yums.

Mix the biscuit layer ingredients together with a fork so it resembles a crumbly mixture. Press firmly into a small container or tin (roughly 6” x 3”) to create an even layer. Set aside whilst you make the caramel.With this news, the part of me that loves odd and novel flavors experienced the emotional equivalent of a sad trumpet sound effect, but the part of me that remains slightly obsessed with salted caramel was thrilled. I would rather enjoy a familiar flavor executed perfectly than novelty for novelty’s sake. Make the chocolate coating. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Gifting idea: If you want to upgrade the bars for an event or gift, you can individually wrap each one in parchment paper with a twine bow .Nothing beats a homemade gift from the kitchen! Make the shortbread biscuit base. Using a wooden spoon, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy, but not aerated. Sift in the plain flour and cornflour and mix to a dough. These are dangerous to have in the house :) I make them for parties and gatherings so that I don’t have to worry about eating the whole batch myself! They’re so delicious and easier than I anticipated on my first try! An awesome recipe, thanks!“ – Meagen Expert Tips

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop