Okuma Inception INC-6000 Front Drag Reel

Okuma Inception INC-6000 Front Drag Reel

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I love mine. I use them on my 10ft Cotswold Pace compacts and they are perfect for those. For the money I can't see what is better on the market at the moment.

I have an Okuma 6000 and a Daiwa Emcast 25A, and although nice Reels, they are no where near the same quality as my Shimano Ultegra 5500s . Comfort and control are essential for a successful fishing experience. With this in mind, the Okuma INC-6000 FD Reel comes with a rigid metal handle and a traditional wooden handle knob, offering a secure and comfortable grip during those long hours spent on the water. The gears are brass. they will last as long as I need them. People laugh at Okuma but they have the pedigree. Theyve been designing and selling reels for other companies for years. He was asked exactly the same question you’re asking – he said it’s simple “ You the customer are being ripped off, paying for the name not the product, we use better materials, make to better quality standards, all made in the UK, we don’t be greedy and sell 2/3rds less the price the Big Names sell their inferior products for" Also not forgetting the reels I had before were quite old reels so had a lot of abuse over the years, obviously things loosen up / bed in and so on, in time this would just become the normal feel and what my last impressions of said reel are.Also okuma and prologic are both owned by svendsen sports so maybe the features will eventually roll out across theirs too." Similar sort of size as the shimano ultegra 5500 size reels their perfectly big enough for pairing up on 12ft rods Fitted with a traditional wooden handle knob, the reelitself is crafted from machined aluminium, which gives a durable finish, and ensures a robust practicality that will last through several seasons of active use. Brass pinion gears stand up well to the rigours of the angling lifestyle, while the compact body balances any set up perfectly, giving you a wide-ranging choice of rods to accompany your INC-6000 FD Reel. Just bought a set due to recommendations on here. Really great reel for the price massively impressed.

Bargain still though regardless of that. A replacement brass or stainless main gear for a high end reel would probably buy a set of 3 of these My thoughts are similar to the earlier posts, consumer rip off but the same could be said for most big brand names. You want quality, it comes at a cost.

Product Specification

I can't personally see how there is too much difference in quality that equates to the monetary difference. I had the original 3500 Baitrunners, then the Aero 4000 GTE's, onto 6010's and up to Aerlex 8000's. All of these reels took the serious abuse I threw at them, (except the theft of the 4000's...) With a long-stroke spool designed for casting power and accuracy, and a corrosion-resistant graphite body, this is a reel that can deliver across a range of venues, and through various styles of fishing. Worm gear oscillation ensures a smooth presentation and retrieve, with the strength to handle heavy hauling, and subdue hard-fighting fish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop