Games Workshop - Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave - Morgweath's Blade-Coven

Games Workshop - Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave - Morgweath's Blade-Coven

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While it’s likely to get scored against big enemies like Hrothgorn or Morgok, piling on is not always your game plan, so take this knowing that you might have to play differently to score it. For Destruction, I don’t think any force fits the wild warfare of the Eightpoints better than the Bonesplitterz squad. They’re much more difficult to play compared to most warbands and require a very methodical and planned-out playstyle which generally involves of sitting back collecting glory early then going in for kill during rounds 2 and 3.

Blade-Coven - Eclectic Games WH Underworlds: Morgweaths Blade-Coven - Eclectic Games

Inspiring Kyrae is a great option if done via Morgwaeth’s Sacrament of Blood ability as Kyrae Inspired is a menace at ranged combat while still being a threat up-close due to her improved Sacrificial Knife. Fated Blade helps with random burst damage (RIP Krushas when you roll 5 damage) while Spectral Wings, Distraction and Mischievous Spirits all help solidify the gameplan. Great for aggro players but also really good for swarm warbands that can easily get supports into position.Still, given the state of the other fighters, she’ll likely always be your second Blood Sacrament target. Crone Blade is a decent attack action upgrade but there are better universal weapon upgrades out there.

New Warband Warscroll Previews - Warhammer Community

I can’t rate it 5/5 since it doesn’t directly impact the board, which is a hard sell for a Gambit card, but it is a strong inclusion for tiebreaking and winning games. It’s a bit positional dependent for a perfect score, but you should still score it in a vast majority of your turns. Gashrak’s Despoilers have performed a bit better, by way of having extremely good Objectives and slightly better fighters than the others, but even they haven’t quite cracked top tiers of play on a regular basis. Look for his storytelling podcast, By the Dancing Fire, or find him on Twitch at FeybornPhyrexian, where he produces MTG content.Raf: I can’t see running this over Trophy Belt and I’m also not sure I need 2 of them plus Tome of Offerings. Honest Scrap is very situational but I like it as it really scuppers very defensive players investing in a lot of re-rolls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop