La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Face Sunscreen for Oily Skin with SPF 60, 1.7 fl. Oz

£9.9
FREE Shipping

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Face Sunscreen for Oily Skin with SPF 60, 1.7 fl. Oz

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Based on the ingredients included, we believe that "La Roche-Posay - Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60" can offer reliable sun protection.

Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: water, silica, dicaprylyl carbonate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyloctyl salicylate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, nylon-12, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, perlite, beeswax, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 laurate, behenyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl glutamate, chlorphenesin,p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, arachidyl alcohol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, propylene glycol, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, stearyl alcohol, t-butyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride.Keeps an emulsion from separating into its oil and liquid components, and increases the thickness of a product.

The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. If I get it to a presentable look, later in the day it starts peeling off in pieces that look similar to sunburned skin. As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. Keep acne-prone skin safe in the sun with La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60 Dry Touch Sunscreen.Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Facial sunscreen is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants. The non-greasy, hydrating texture is smooth and comforting on application, and gives the skin an instant healthy glow. The ultra-light invisible moisturising texture provides very high, broad-spectrum UV protection that you will love to wear every day.

Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned dermatologists. It also provides such good sun protection that I do not tan hardy at all even in full sunlight for several hours. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no colourants, no fragrance and no lanolin.I have been looking for a sunscreen that didn't make my face all shiny and though this sunscreen didn't make my face all shiny and greasy looking, it did cause some kind of reaction.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop