Lenovo IdeaPad 5i Chromebook 14inch FHD Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Chrome OS) – Storm Grey

£0.5
FREE Shipping

Lenovo IdeaPad 5i Chromebook 14inch FHD Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, Chrome OS) – Storm Grey

RRP: £1
Price: £0.5
£0.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5i Gen 8 14 Intel 13th Generation Intel® Core i5-13420H Processor E-cores up to 3. Thanks to the onboard camera, this device, once connected to Wi-Fi, will let you take part in video chats or virtual meetings, enabling the fun of the office to come to you.

If a fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to open a warranty claim. Item number VJAV8 Lenovo IdeaPad 5i Chromebook - compact, powerful and safe from viruses and malware.The IdeaPad 5i Chromebook 14" cuts through the heaviest tasks like smooth butter as it powers you through 10 hours of battery life. This is definitely more of a mid-range performer, even with the 4 GB of RAM, that should suit most Chromebook user’s needs.

The top also houses a 1080p webcam, which is a nice touch, as some Chromebooks and Windows laptops are still lumbered with a 720p one, even in this day and age. The optional backlit keyboard makes the keys visible in low-light environments and the digital pen option lets you put your creativity into action. His passion for technology was present from a very young age, and has extended throughout his entire life. As far as I’m aware, Nvidia GeForce Now and Shadow Blade are the only widely available services that support this resolution and refresh rate.

The Lenovo IdeaPad 5i Chromebook, at first glance, carries the same appearance as the non-ChromeOS variant of this laptop, with a good-looking grey chassis. As usual with Lenovo, the IdeaPad 5i Chromebook knocks it out of the park in terms of build quality, with a durable, thick full metal chassis, an ample battery capable of providing for up to a couple of days worth of casual use, a very responsive keyboard and trackpad/pointing hardware, exceptional sound, and so forth. A full battery lasts 10 hours, so you can get things done all day without charging, talk to Google to manage different tasks on Chromebook, and stream your shows and tunes on a 14" IPS FHD touchscreen display, featuring the crystal-clear Waves-certified sound system. This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first months of ownership (between 6 and 12 months depending on the item).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop