Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented for Long-lasting freshness, 10L

£9.495
FREE Shipping

Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented for Long-lasting freshness, 10L

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Within the unscented category, Ever Clean offers an extra-strength fragrance-free formula that delivers maximum clumping power as well as a lightweight formula and one infused with activated charcoal for long-lasting odor control. The two lightly scented formulas come in an extreme clumping variety, and one made for multi-cat households.

Usage instructions: • Fill litter box with 7cm of Ever Clean.An average litter box requires 5L volume. Paper cat litter - usually recycled paper, old newspapers and byproducts from wood production, which are compressed into pellets.

Keep your cat happy and healthy with our cat litter buying guide and our pick of the best litters you can buy for your feline friend

Multiple cat litter with extra odour fighters: Enhanced clumping cat litter specially formulated with extra odour fighters for multicat households and heavy use litter trays

Wood pellet cat litter - more sustainable than most types, made up of compressed and dehydrated wood or sawdust, often made up of byproducts from wood production used to make something else, such as furniture. The combination of activated charcoal and maximum clumping power contributes to a full 10 days of long-lasting freshness, even in multi-cat households where odors are usually a problem. Silica cat litter - silicon dioxide minerals which are often mined from quartz sand and heated until they crystalise into gel granules.Plus, with a paw-activated fresh scent, the litter box smells fresh until you get around to scooping it (though some may find the scent to be too strong). This litter also offers antimicrobial protection against odor-causing bacteria and features a unique blend of pure, natural minerals and clays. Long-lasting: 10L boxes last for up to two months*, meaning less litter tray changes and saving you money I have 8 cats. I hate the smell of ammonia or litter in general. I have 3 adult children who are still terrible at cleaning the litter though they brought half of these cats home. It doesn’t matter because this stuff works so well that I won’t even know they didn’t clean the litter unless I look at it. It would have to be like 3 days in a row of neglect for me to smell something. I have been a faithful user for years now. Every now and then I will try a new litter that is cheaper….hoping that with technology somebody might have come up with a comparable litter at a lesser price but…it’s not out there yet.” – by LaffyTaffy, reviewing Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter In testing this unscented premium clay litter, we found that it had a slight smell to it. It was very light and pleasant, however, so we didn’t find it to be a problem. Whether you're brand new to easy-repeat or not, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need.

Cat's can be fussy, so unfortunately buying the best cat litter for them won't guarantee that they'll like using it. It offers up to 10 days of long-lasting freshness without the use of fragrance, and it offers antimicrobial benefits to prevent odor-causing bacteria from building up in the litter box. Plus, it uses plant extracts to eliminate tough odors in a safe, natural way. Finding a cat litter box your cat feels comfortable in is essential to maintain an accident-free home. Take a look at our wide range of litter boxes and trays to keep your cat happy.Long-lasting: Each 10l box offers up to 2 months* of use, providing you with and efficient and money-saving litter. The choice between clumping cat litter and non-clumping is mostly down to how often you want to replace the soiled litter in the tray, or clean out the whole thing. Ever Clean® Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter has a paw-activated fragrance system that releases fresh scent whenever the tray is in use, and combines this with activated carbon technology to eliminate unpleasant odours completely and create a pleasant toilet environment. Production processes vary from brand to brand, but these are the typical compositions of cat litter that you're likely to come across: Our easy-repeat delivery service works in conjunction with our VIP loyalty club. Not a member yet? No problem we’ll sign you up as part of setting up your easy-repeat deliveries.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop