Aluminium Momos steamer large ,no 11,4.750 ltrs capacity Cooking utensil

Aluminium Momos steamer large ,no 11,4.750 ltrs capacity Cooking utensil

RRP: £66.00
Price: £33
£33 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even in spite of making momos (at home) for la ong years and still, I am not perfect at making the shapes the street-side momo vendors can easily make.

When removing the lid from the bamboo steamer, be careful not to burn yourself on the hot steam being released.

However, making a dumpling without a dumpling steamer not only makes the process extra lengthy but also increases your chances of messing up a perfect dumpling recipe. The stainless steel steamer comes with a mirror finish look that makes this appliance stylish and classy to complement your kitchen. While it is devoured by one and all, making momos at home requires a lot of effort — right from making the minced filling to getting the perfect dough mix. Turn those balls into a thin round disk by dusting flour on the rolling board or on the kitchen table.

So if have any problem with flour then make its wrapper either totally replace the maida with atta or whole wheat flour or can take half a half wheat, and flour. If you love street-style momos then must try this chicken momos at home and please share your valuable comments and feedback about this recipe. Easy kitchen hacks: How to make momos without a steamer Making momos at home requires a lot of effort — right from making the filling to getting the perfect dough mix.Chicken momos are considered healthy if it is steamed or baked rather than deep-fried or made in tandoor.

But later started storing those raw boneless pieces in the freezer and when I got enough quantity then thought of making some delicious chicken kabab or momos as these dishes are also very much loved by my family. Besides, there are a variety of easy dumpling recipes available online ad we are sure many of us have already tried donning the chef's hat this winter. Recipe of Chicken momos – Make street-style soft and juicy simply scrumptious chicken steamed momos recipe at home with simple step by step pictures. This is also the most used one since it fits a large number of momo and can be used for a big family. Then make each pleate with your left fingertip and join its end with the last pleat by pressing it with your right fingertip.Place the balls in a large cooking pot or a deep vessel which has a wide mouth, and lay a ceramic plate on top of them to make sure it’s fairly level. Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour or Plain maida, add 3/4 teaspoon of salt to it, and mix all the ingredients well. For steaming these chicken dumplings, either use a momo steamer or a plain colander (which you have at home).

FOOD-SAFE STAINLESS STEEL, Steamer is made from 100% food-grade stainless steel, making it safe to use on a regular basis. Best to have chicken momos by dipping in spicy tangy tomato chili garlic sauce aka momo chutney accompanied by hot chicken clear soup(optional) as a side dish. Rather I found it easy and healthy to use that leftover chicken in my steamed momos recipe, or use them in sandwich stuffing, and in making chicken soup or stew recipes. Few street-side momo stalls use finely chopped cabbage with chicken to increase the volume of momos stuffing.Then mix all the ingredients well and this momos chicken filling is ready, cover it with a plate and keep the bowl aside. Its two hollow stainless steel handles stay cool while cooking and enable easy lifting and handling of this appliance. Through the boiling method (in a pan and pressure cooker), any one can make momos with the first attempt.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop