It's Not You, It's Your Hormones: The essential guide for women over 40 to fight fat, fatigue and hormone havoc

£9.9
FREE Shipping

It's Not You, It's Your Hormones: The essential guide for women over 40 to fight fat, fatigue and hormone havoc

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Natural and practical solutions for lasting weight loss, boundless energy, balanced moods and hormone harmony, along with a comprehensive 30 day plan to get results fast. And lest you think Nicki’s book is solely for those of us approaching or embracing menopause, it is targeted at women over 40 who may have peri-menopausal symptoms which make their life equally miserable. For 40+ women like me, who want to really understand what their body needs at 40+ compared to our twenties to stay healthy and full of energy, Nicki's expertise, wisdom and practical advice is a god send.

Nicki Williams really does know her stuff and every woman at the point of sheer frustration and with a myriad of symptoms should look no further than this book. So when the pesky things start depleting and your lady clock halts be prepared for things nobody can prepare you for.In this book Nicki Williams sets out clearly the connection between diet and the commonly experienced symptoms. Yours was the only one that was not only intelligent but beautifully crafted, nurturing, kind and supportive.

The book is written in an encouraging way - very personable with just enough science to back the reasons why. What many women don't realize is that the key to sustainable weight loss, vitality and balance is not the latest fad diet or fitness programme.I find myself mulling over all sorts of oddities, making lists, worrying about minutiae and generally being neurotic. Sleeping on 3 layers of towels, the fan on full speed when it’s minus two outside and 23 pajama changes from start to finish. But when a woman is not at her best, it’s not just her that suffers - the impact on her families, friends, partners and colleagues can be devastating.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop