SoundPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.0 Headphones Wireless Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 TrueWireless Mirroring 4-Mic cVc 8.0 Total 25 Hours

£9.9
FREE Shipping

SoundPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.0 Headphones Wireless Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040 TrueWireless Mirroring 4-Mic cVc 8.0 Total 25 Hours

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Voice assistant สิ่งนี้จะทำให้เราใช้งานได้ง่ายขึ้นมากครับ โดยที่ไม่ต้องหยับอุปกรณ์จากที่เชื่อมต่ออยู่มาเลย นอกจากนี้ด้วยซีดีไซน์แบบก้าน ที่ค่อนข้างยาว ทำให้เวลาเราจะถอดหูฟังเราสามารถจับที่ก้านได้ ช่วยป้องกันมือของเราไม่เผลอไปโดดปุ่มสัมผัส นับเป็นจุดเล็ก ๆ ที่น่ารำคาญ เทคโนโลยีที่ล้ำสมัย ให้คุณสัมผัสเสียงที่สมบูรณ์แบบ อักแน่นด้วยเทคโนโลยีขั้นสูง มอบเสียงที่น่าประทับใจ On the inside of the stems, everything does look like AirPods, with the speaker aiming sideways in your ears. These TrueAir2 half-in-ears offer quite the comfort: they stay in your ears snugly the moment you put them in. The stems are aligned nicely with your cheeks as well, without brushing them. Unlike a competitor like the Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE, the earbuds also aren't bulky in your ears. The above review already covered most of it, I thought I'd give more thoughts on the audio presentation as well as some comparisons. Below this SoundPEATS TrueAir 2 review, you will find comparisons between the SoundPEATS TrueAir2 vs Fiil CC2, TaoTronics SoundLiberty 92, Xiaomi Mi Air 2 SE, 1more E1029BT, and Tronsmart Onyx Ace.

Surprisingly, the TrueAir2 (Plus) doesn't promote vocals to be the most important aspect of the sound. Where higher-pitched voices are strongly emphasized on most earbuds, vocals are a tad recessed on these SoundPEATS. Sometimes, lower vocals hardly seem louder than instruments around it. Higher-pitched male and female vocals are also somewhat toned down, but in a pleasant way. They play the main part in the music, but stay far away from harsh, bright territory. Vocals can miss a bit of detail as a result, but there's a lovely smooth-sailing vibe to them as well. Earbuds แบบ Half-in-ears ที่มีราคาเพียงแค่ 900-1,000 บาท ถือว่ามีน้อยรุ่นมากครับ ที่สามารถจะขับเสียงในระดับนี้ได้ ซึ่งขอบอกเลยครับว่า มันมีคุณภาพเสียงใกล้เคียงกับการฟังผ่านหูฟังทรง In Ears เลย ดังนั้นใครที่มีงบจำกัดแต่ต้องการหูฟังที่สวมใส่สบาย แถมยังได้คุณภาพเสียงที่ยอดเยี่ยม ใกล้เคียงกับหูฟังทรง In Ears รุ่นนี้ตอบโจทย์ครับ ไมโครโฟนของ SoundPEATS TrueAir2 สำหรับการโทร ไมค์ที่มีคุณภาพมอบการพูดคุยที่คมชัด This led to a decent U-shaped tuning. Overall resolution is pretty good, easily as good as the apple Airpods, and the larger staging really helps to add clarity. Bass is plenty audible and well controlled, with good extension into the subbass. Mids are alright, not as rich and defined as I'd like but still a little above average. Treble/air/definition is pretty average, not bad, not great. It took to EQ pretty well, adding some strength to the subbass and shaving the midbass ~300hz really helped make drums sound full yet tight, much better than any other earbuds I've tried thanks to the open soundstage. 2khz needed some reduction, and boosting the treble ~12khz really helped bring some definition to the music, although the overall resolution still isn't what you'd find in a good iem. For earbuds though it's pretty good, especially considering the price. My only complaint is that notes can sound sort of weak, but this is typical in earbuds. Everything comes through well resolved but not as strong and authoritative as I'd like. All this makes the TrueAir2 sound relaxed, even though it's got plenty of punch in the lower frequencies. There's a steady mid-bass thump, and the bass sounds lovely deep as well. As these are half-in-ears, don't expect the biggest ear-shaking rumbles - the speaker just doesn't go into your ear canal deep enough - but there's enough body and depth in the bass. The bass doesn't sound muddy (as it sometimes does on half-in-ears), it doesn't distort in bass-heavy songs; it's present but not too powerfull.Step 3: Put the earbuds into the ear canal and rotate it left and right until it feels comfortable in the ear. SoundPEATS TrueAir2 Manual | How To Turn On And Off? Turn on Soundpeats TrueAir 2 กันต่อนะครับ ซึ่งขอบอกเลยว่า รุ่นนี้ดีกว่า TrueAir รุ่นแรกมาก เนื่องจากมันเปลี่ยนไปใช้ชิปเซ็ตที่มีประสิทธิภาพสูงขึ้นอย่าง Qualcomm QCC3040 ที่รองรับ Codec ทั้ง SBC และ aptX ช่วยให้เสียงที่ขับออกมามีรายละเอียดของดนตรีมากขึ้น มีออกครบทุกย่านเสียง ซึ่งแม้มันจะขับผ่านไดรเวอร์ขนาด 14.2 มม. ที่ยกมาจากรุ่นแรก แต่มันก็สามารถทำให้หูฟังมีเสียงที่น่าประทับใจ มีคุณภาพโดดเด่นขึ้นมาได้ครับ เพื่อให้อธิบายได้ชัดขึ้น เราก็ขอแยกง่าย ๆ ดังนี้ครับ ย่านเสียงต่ำ (Low Frequency) Bluetooth 5.2 ช่วยให้การเชื่อมต่อที่รวดเร็ว สัญญาณนิ่งและสเถียร อีกทั้งยังประหยัดพลังงานมากกว่าเดิม

Step 1:Take the earbuds out of the charging case. They will turn on and pair to each other automatically. Consider buying this earphone? I'd really appreciate it if you use the links in this article . It won't cost you extra, yet it will financially support me a bit in my ongoing quest for great affordable audio. <3 IPX4 ซึ่งป้องกันได้แค่เหงื่อ และละอองน้ำนิดหน่อยเท่านั้น ทำให้การใช้ในการออกกำลังกาย มันเหมาะกับกิจกรรมที่เบา ๆ อย่างเช่น เดินบนลู่วิ่ง, วิ่งบนลู่วิ่ง, เล่นโยคะ, ปั่นจักรยาน หรือ ฟิตเนสเบา ๆ ครับ LED บอกสถานะแค่ดวงเดียวเท่านั้นครับ โดยอยู่บริเวณปลายก้านของหูฟัง ซึ่งถ้าไม่มีการเชื่อมต่อไฟดวงนี้จะมีการกระพริบสลับกันระหว่างสีขาวกับสีแดง แต่เมื่อเชื่อมต่อสำเร็จ ไฟจะกลายเป็นติดขาว ติดตลอดเวลาครับ On my white buds they were shipped in Single Mode. To clear this, you place them in the case open and hold down the Multi-function button for around 10 seconds. The lights will flash red then white twice to denote that it has cleared, and you're good to go again.First the ergonomics are great, as good as mx500 shells, maybe better. The earbud is angled on the stem, and sort of "hooks" into your ear. Very secure fit for me. The touch controls are also very sensitive and easy to use, I had no problem with it. I like how obvious the touch area is. TrueAir2 ที่ผลิตใหม่ในปีนี้ได้มีการใส่ Game Mode มาให้ด้วย ส่งผลให้การเล่นเกมแนว FPS ที่เสียง และภาพมีความสำคัญมาก ๆ อย่างเกม Pub G, Call of Duty และอื่น ๆ ทำได้น่าประทับใจครับ ซึ่งจากการที่เราได้ลองเล่นก็พบว่า มันได้ฟิลลิ่งในระดับที่พอน่าพอใจเลย มีความหน่วงน้อยมาก ๆ หากเล่นจนเคยชินแล้ว เราก็แทบไม่รู้สึกครับ เหมาะมาก ๆ กับเพื่อน ๆ ที่เล่นเกม เพื่อการผ่อนคลายมากกว่าการแข่งขัน ไฟ LED แสดงสถานะต่าง ๆ ไฟ LED แสดงสถานะการทำงานต่าง ๆ ที่สวยงาม ดูเข้าใจง่าย Earbuds เวลาใส่อาจจะรู้สึกว่า มันค่อนข้างหลวม และเหมือนว่า จะหลุดอยู่ตลอดเวลา (แต่ไม่หลุด แค่รู้สึก) The Sonic feature aptX-adaptive, and the BT5.2 Qualcomm QCC3040 chip is also present in the TA2. We only get aptX on the TA2, but the chip I would imagine could allow for software enhancements in the future. Not that it really needs it - latency is so low - even YouTube music is almost lip-synched. If you listen to modern and electronic genres mostly, the added lows of the TrueAir2 will work better for you; if you prefer listening to acoustic and older genres, the Fiil CC2 may be your top choice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop