Bosch Home and Garden AdvancedHedgeCut 70

Bosch Home and Garden AdvancedHedgeCut 70

RRP: £147.77
Price: £73.885
£73.885 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As with most power tools, the main choice is corded or cordless: a battery-powered devices’ running time is of course limited by their battery, but corded trimmers run the risk of accidentally cutting the power cable and possibly being too far away from a mains source. Which reminds us – always put an RCD on the plug your power tool’s connected to. See-through handguard– Full visibility of cutting blades, allowing users to clearly see where they are cutting. Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.

Unbelievably powerful and quieter sound: Encased in the ProSilence hedgecutter, is a sound-dampening shell with an energy-efficient motor. This combination delivers a powerful performance with a reduced energy demand and 80% quieter than our leading hedgecutters Quiet Operation - The Bosch AdvancedHedgeCut 70 Hedge Trimmer runs quietly thanks to ProSilence technology. It's advertised as outputting up to 80% less noise than previous models. Next up after looking at the category and the average prices, we thought it would be good to take a look at the brand, Bosch. Of the 167 products in the Garden Power Tools category, 32 were more expensive than BOSCH AdvancedHedgeCut 70 Hedge Trimmer and 133 were cheaper. Prices from BoschIf you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Hand Guard - So that you can see the cutting blades, the trimmer has a see-through hand guard. Having visibility of the blades allows you to cut in a more accurate fashion.

Let’s take a look at BOSCH AdvancedHedgeCut 70 Hedge Trimmer in more detail and see what makes it worthwhile of a review score of 9.1 out of 10. Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications. The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty. The overall quality of any product is important, but it’s especially important when you’re considering Garden Power Tools. You’re making an important investment in this product so you want to be sure that it’s going to be durable and serve its purpose for a decent length of time. Worx garden products have really impressed this writer and not just because every product I’ve tested of theirs performs the task it was made for, but also because I’m fond of the company’s product designs. Granted, branding and looks shouldn’t play a part in choosing garden gear, but every time I see a WORX product I just want to get my hands on it (witness the company’s LeafJet blower or Landroid M500 robot mower). In the pantheon of garden products, their stuff screams ‘buy me’.With the lightweight and ergonomic features, the hedgecutter allows you to carry out demanding applications without feeling exhausted, as well as the see-through handguard which ensures full visibility of cutting blades which allows you to see exactly where you are cutting. Ergonomic design for prolonged trimming: Well-balanced and ergonomic for comfortable work, designed to reduce strain on the upper body There were also a total of 169 products that were more expensive from Bosch and 105 that were cheaper. Price of Bosch products in the Garden Power Tools category The 3.6V Lithium Ion battery runs for 40 minutes between charges (recharging takes about 3.5 hours), there’s a choice of an 8cm grass blade and 12cm shrub blade, and the tool-free blade switching couldn’t be simpler. If you find one of our competitors selling the same product which we sell at a lower price than our price then we will endeavour to match their price!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop