Lifeshine Oil by White Hot, moisturising extracts and nutrients from the baobab tree, 50ml

£17
FREE Shipping

Lifeshine Oil by White Hot, moisturising extracts and nutrients from the baobab tree, 50ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Remove any unwanted product from the plastics with a damp cloth. If still present use Intensive Tar Remover. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products We recommend leaving the coating for at least 24 hours after application before washing for the first time. UHD Ceramic Coating creates a tough, protective barrier for maximum resistance against the natural environment. The Company recognizes that proper management of personal information is a part of its compliance activity. In complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the guideline of the Personal Information Protection Commission, the Company will establish internal regulations concerning handling of personal information and other internal rules, and fully disseminate the importance among officers and employees.

However, some car owners have set about removing LifeShine by themselves, using detergents that are strong enough to remove the sealant, but gentle enough to prevent paintwork damage. Clay bars may also be used to gently remove the sealant.

How it works

While the key component of LifeShine is its ability to protect a vehicle's paintwork, the system also includes protection for the upholstery and glass. Hawco & Sons Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit Apply UHD Ceramic Coating in straight lines using the UHD Ceramic Coating Applicator taking care not to apply too much UHD Ceramic Coating.

Once your vehicle has been professionally treated with LifeShine CeraFuseTM Technology, you will earn a lifetime warranty as long as you follow the maintenance requirements included with your Aftercare Collection. I would say that less is more in this case. When I’m applying any product, I like to split up the application process into smaller sections on the car and Rapid Ceramic Spray is no different. On the Clio, I applied two to one side of the bonnet, carried out the steps above and then repeated this on the other side of the bonnet.I would highly recommend that as part of the maintenance process that either Pure Shampoo or UHD Shampoo is used to clean the car. Not only are they excellent shampoos, but they are part of the Autoglym range so they will complement Rapid Ceramic Spray well. When the car is cleaned and the surface holds water for more than one minute, this is a sign that UHD Ceramic Coating should be reapplied.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop