You'll Never Walk

You'll Never Walk

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Andy had his leg amputated after it had been left virtually useless because of extensive nerve damage. I thought he was an amazing man to have carried on through everything that has happened to him and to still have enough courage to carry on. I respect him so much as a human being and it has made me realise that when times are tough you can still carry on. You just need to find the will power within you.'

W = A + R (Winning in life relies on your aspirations and ambition and how you react to situations. Even if a situation is terrible you can still react by taking a positive from it. This also sums up the kids attitude in The Excellence Centre perfectlyAlthough I was grateful to be alive, I wasn’t happy with my quality of life. I couldn’t be active, I couldn’t play sport, I was in a lot of pain.

After receiving life saving treatment on the ground by his fellow Royal Marines, he was airlifted to Camp Bastion. There was something special about him, something I had never felt before, and I was totally mesmerised by his eyes.” Within months she had moved to Merseyside to be with him. But two years after the blast, the 26-year-old decided to have his right leg amputated after watching comrades with similar injuries enjoying activities with their prosthetic legs. You have an important decision to make in the coming months and we are committed to helping you to make the best decision for you personally. Take our challenge and choose St Vincent: in doing so you will have taken the first step on a road that leads to success. Andy’s life changed forever while on patrol in Helmand. It was pitch dark: “My mate jumped over a ditch in front of me but he activated a trip wire that set off the bombs.Like I mentioned I love my job and get a huge buzz from traveling and meeting new people every day so when the pandemic hit all my work stopped and I initiallywas worried. I talk about in my talks the Commando ethos and one of those values is adaptability. That’s what I had to do. Adapt and overcome. Thankfully, I have started delivering motivationaltalks via zoom which has been brilliant. I’ve spoken to people all over the world, from New Zealand to California. Business, schools, and individuals and I’m still able to get that same buzz of hopefully helping people through a pretty uncertaintime.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop