The Bluffs

The Bluffs

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In his professional life, the author has worked with teenagers, particularly those with personality issues and/or dysfunctional family circumstances. The exposed rock of this national monument allows geologists to peer more than 30 million years into North America’s past. The Bluffs Real Estate Company fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.

The area is the location of an urban legend involving a wild man and there were a series of disappearances a generation earlier. Over thousands of years, a meandering river gradually shifts from side to side across its floodplain. Detective Con, who successfully solved another missing persons case, Murphy, the father of one of the missing girls and Eliza, a teacher who was with the girls on the school camp.Really, there was so much that seemed ridiculous about the police investigation, from the way they tried to ‘bug’ characters in a hospital ward, to the way they let civilians tag along on the case. Adding in teenage dynamics and social media influencers adds further speculative layers to this set piece. The story centres around a group of four teenage school girls who go missing in the remote wilderness of Tasmania’s Great Western Tiers during a school camp.

The Bluffs is a special neighborhood located in Windenburg that is located next to The Crumbling Isle. Our innovative approach combines proven, evidence-based treatment modalities with soul-nurturing holistic therapies. A thrilling and immersive debut… The Bluffs manages to tell a riveting story that will give even a seasoned thriller reader goosebumps.Beach ridges are formed entirely by waves lapping onshore, pushing sand and sediment up and away from the body of water. The structure applied by Kyle Perry in alternating three main character viewpoints shifts the psychology of this novel from pillar to post, luring the reader in to this deceptive tale. I love that it's a local Tassie man and I can feel the descriptions of the cool air and mountains so well.

There were a number of elements in the story that I found either unrealistic or distasteful, but I won't go into details as they would be spoilers for other readers.

Fascinating premise: 4 teenage girls go missing on a school camp in the eerie mountains of central Tasmania. People from across the country travel to our addiction treatment center in Ohio for our quality of care and the peaceful and healing environment. Some people have had poor experiences but I promise we haven't had a single problem that wasn't quickly resolved. Scotts Bluff, for instance, rises more than 1,400 meters (4,600 feet) above the North Platte River in the U.

Madison has to be one of the most unpleasant characters I’ve encountered in fiction novels, and I have to give credit to the author for his creation of such a memorable personality. Murphy’s behaviour is not improved by his excessive use of alcohol and illicit drugs, habits he shares with his brother Butch. Tailor-made for anything from a glamorous wedding reception to an informal post-round awards ceremony, our banquet room is as versatile as it is spacious. Reader beware: The whole Hungry Man angle just fell under the table fairly quickly, so if the urban legend thing is what intrigues you about this story, go look elsewhere.

There’s Murphy’s, the father of one of the missing girls who just so happens to also be the local drug dealer. Their teacher, Eliza Ellis, is found hiding in the bush, injured and confused, but there is no trace of the girls. In The Bluffs Kyle Perry exposes the dark recesses of a remote Tasmanian wilderness region, an area ripe for the picking in terms of intrigue, murder, evil, deception and more. However—for me anyway—it feels as if Perry pulls us out of the narrative to take us back to the events of the prologue earlier than needed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop