Moba Contemporary Moses Basket (Cornflower)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Made from a bespoke plastic material, Moba is light-weight, solid, breathable and safe for babies sensitive skin! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Comfortable and suitable from birth, Moba comes with its own luxury antibacterial mattress and cover lining in pure cotton honeycomb.

Wicker can also make creaky noises which is not something you’d want near a sleeping baby — we all know how those types of noises often wake a sleeping baby. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles. I use the rocking function to help my littlest girl get to sleep and to resettle her if she wakes up. What Parents Love “From the moment I saw the Moba I loved the brilliant colours available and the contemporary look it gave to the nursery, but once I was using it with my baby, the thing I most appreciated was that it was so incredibly washable! Moba was founded in the UK in 2012, but stems from the skills and experience of three generations of manufacturers.Our unique Moba® mattress has a soft touch knitted top cover that promotes air circulation which helps prevent overheating and maximises breathability for your baby. Safe sleep is promoted and there is no danger of any additional frills becoming a nuisance because the functional design means that no padding or quilting gets in the way. The luxury mattress has a water repellent core and a 100% pure cotton waffle liner which is hygienic and perfect for baby’s sensitive skin. The perfect first bed for your newborn, where they can sleep safely by your side both day and night.

A few months ago we announced that we already had the Moba bassinet and that we were creating a textile that would adapt to its design. Light weight and easy to move around the home, so you can keep your baby close and in their familiar sleeping space. O was a small baby and he was in his until almost 4 months old, he napped in it during the day and slept in it at night.Not only does it provide excellent ventilation but it can be easily wiped down if there are any little accidents. Top cover can be machine washed at 60 degrees, which is the temperature that dust mites are killed, this helps prevent allergies such as asthma and eczema. Based in Sussex, the business is headed by Olivia Askaroff, and the Moba is a result of a combination of ideas formulated by Olivia and her family. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop