Holiday In The Hamptons: the brilliantly feel good summer romance read from the Sunday Times bestseller

£4.495
FREE Shipping

Holiday In The Hamptons: the brilliantly feel good summer romance read from the Sunday Times bestseller

RRP: £8.99
Price: £4.495
£4.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It wasn’t fine. But everything that happened is all in the past. You have a whole new life, and so does he.” That’s not a solution, that’s avoidance. Your business is here. Your life is here. You love New York. Why would you leave?” The only thing that I have to complete about was that I thought it could have ended a little sooner. They worked through a lot of stuff throughout the story. It was quite the process. It was raw and heartbreaking. Finally they got to a good spot, and I felt like this would have been a good ending yet Seth’s sister called and just blew all their progress to smithereens. I just wish that conflict hadn’t come.

No. It’s the way you learned to be. And we both know why.” Weary, Harriet stooped to remove Fliss’s shoe from the puppy’s mouth. No. Our dog walkers are the best on the planet. Mostly because you have an uncanny instinct for sensing when someone doesn’t really like animals. Our screening process is excellent, and our attrition rate is close to zero.” If I leave your father, I’ll lose you. He’d make sure I don’t get custody, and I don’t have the money or influence to fight that. If she’d had to find one word to describe him it would be angry. And she’d never understood it. She got mad from time to time, so did her brother, but there was always a cause. With her father, there was no cause for the anger. It was as if he rose in the morning and bathed in it.Heroine’s abusive father had pride of place in the story. The reader hears over and over again how the heroine shut down her emotions to protect her twin and that’s why she is so messed up. It got very old very fast. I have to say that once again, Holiday in the Hamptons has proven that when in comes to writing emotional, heartfelt stories with loveable characters and irresistible happy-ever-after endings Morgan is one of the best.

I don’t know he’s married. I was just putting it out there, but clearly I shouldn’t have.” Ever practical, Harriet retrieved the glass and started mopping up water. Lately she’d made it her life’s focus to live down to the low opinion he had of her, not because she wanted to make trouble but because his rules just didn’t make sense and pleasing him was impossible. She could still remember it vividly. Almost as vividly as she remembered everything that had followed. I rarely love second chance romance. When at last they come together , I always feel the regret of years they lost. Same happened here. And that too 10 years! I hate it when you call me ‘good.’ I’m not good, and one of these days I’m going to do something really bad to prove it.”But they all knew it wasn’t a delivery or a neighbor. Their father drove the same way he did everything, angrily, revving the engine and sending small stones flying. Angry was his calling card. I just could not put this book down! I snatched every minute possible to sit and read Holiday in the Hamptons . . . Yet again Sarah has outdone herself, if you read one book this summer make it this one’ Reader review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Maybe instead of expanding the business, you could take more time for yourself. You’ve been working at top speed since we started this business. It’s been five years, and you’ve hardly paused to breathe.” I felt like I needed same amount of patience Seth needed to read those moments. Still she was fiercely loyal,funny & protective. Same applies to hero. In patience department he was a saint. She tried to outrun her feelings, her breath tearing in her chest and her heart pounding like fists on a punching bag.Hi, Dr. Carlyle.” Her face turned pink, and she dropped the magazine she’d been reading under the desk. “Is there something I can do for you? Coffee? Bagel? Anything at all? You just need to ask. We’re so grateful to you for stepping in and helping out.” It was clear from the look in her eyes that anything wasn’t an exaggeration, but Seth ignored the unspoken invitation and the hopeful look in her eyes. Still, he hadn’t judged or lectured, simply handed her a towel and sprang down onto the sand as if his job was done. He never touched her, and she’d wished a million times that he would, even though she knew he was watching over her because he was Daniel’s friend and a responsible person. You see? I can’t possibly talk to him because I’m not in charge of my emotions. But you are. You should definitely pretend to be me. That way you could have this conversation and get it over with and you won’t feel awkward.” He was desperate to see her face, to look into those eyes and see the flare of recognition, but she was too far away and didn’t turn her head. To be sure she didn’t give in to temptation and fling her arms around him, she wrapped them around herself.

But he never touched you again, did he? And neither did anyone else.” Fliss grinned and rubbed her fingers along the scar hidden under her hair. “You got a reputation for being scary. So you owe me. Go and see Seth. Be me. It’s easy. Just do and say everything you’d never do or say and you’ll be convincing.” What I really want is for you to pretend to be me so that I don’t have to do it at all.” She saw Harriet’s eyes cloud with worry and cursed herself for saying too much. “I was joking!”With the help of his adorable dog Lulu, and a sprinkling of beachside magic, Seth is determined to make Fliss see he’s never stopped loving her. But is it too late? I still don’t like the sound of it.” Harriet wrinkled her nose. “I like my own home. And if I do that, how do I foster?” It’s the bottom line that should interest you, and the bottom line is looking good.” Fliss poured coffee into two mugs, her head buzzing. With each new success, the buzz seemed to grow. “Better than our wildest dreams.” She eyed her sister. “Not that you’re the wild-dream type.” All right! I think about it. All of it. But I was dealing with it pretty well, until Daniel told me he’d seen Seth here in New York.” You were supposed to be able to leave your past behind. What were you supposed to do when it followed you? “Do you think he knew I was living here?”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop