LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Award-Winning Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Powder Foundation - Fair - Buildable Light to Medium Coverage - Demi-Matte Natural Finish

£14.5
FREE Shipping

LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Award-Winning Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Powder Foundation - Fair - Buildable Light to Medium Coverage - Demi-Matte Natural Finish

RRP: £29.00
Price: £14.5
£14.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That being said, I think once I get a bit of a real tan this summer, the “Fair” foundation will match my skin a bit better. My advice would be to go one or two shades lighter than what you think you might be in this foundation, as the brown colors in the baked formula can make this foundation appear darker. (Plus, it contains propylene glycol—which is an organic alcohol that helps condition the skin. However, it may be irritating to sensitive or dry skin.) Maybe it’s because the line has been around for so long, but I noticed that her customer base seems to be mostly older women with mature skin. That being said, I have seen a few TikTok videos pop up on my feed of younger-looking women using the line. Obviously, you don’t need to be a specific age to use the Laura Geller makeup line! If we were to categorize the customer base at all, I would recommend this brand for folks with sensitive, easily-irritated skin—regardless of age. Sand: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 80, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet). Beyond obsessed with this product!!! Love how cost friendly this product is. Love how much product you get for the cost. Obsessed with how Long lasting as well. Highly recommend this product to any and everyone.” Offering an inviting collection of the highest quality colour cosmetics in flattering, incredibly wearable shades, Laura Geller Beauty is renowned as the pioneer of Baked products - cult-favourite, multi-tasking powders that deliver remarkably vibrant colour. Because these silky domes of powder begin as liquid pigments that are then baked for 24 hours on terracotta tiles, they don't require additional fillers - and that means the colour is not only purer but also weightless in feel.

Because of that, I decided to choose the shade “Fair,” instead of the shade “Light” that I would normally choose. What’s wild is that I almost wish I had chosen one two shades lighter than what I thought I would be! I think that the shade “Porcelain” would have matched my skin tone a bit more than “Fair.” When I wore this foundation on my skin, my fiance said that I “looked tan,” which I think means that my foundation shade didn’t match the rest of my body. Tan: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). When I was in the process of purchasing the kit, I did some research to see what folks were saying about the shades. A lot of people said that they recommended you go one shade lighter than what you normally would choose, as the shades appear darker when applied to the skin. I hope you enjoyed this Laura Geller makeup review! Please comment below if you’ve tried any of these and have thoughts! Also, let me know if there is another Laura Geller makeup product that you want reviewed.Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Lauroyl Lysine, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Tin Oxide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 77288, CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 77492, CI 77491 Light: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sorbitan Oleate, Polysorbate 80, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet).

Fast forward seven years later, and I am just now getting into her products. I like that her brand is relatively affordable while using high-quality ingredients. She is all about using products that are safe enough for sensitive skin, which is something I definitely appreciate when it comes to makeup.One of the issues I have with this blush is that a little goes a long way. I usually like to apply a lot of blush to my cheeks, but I noticed that I had applied way too much when I first tried this. My best advice would be to apply as little as possible and then build to your desired strength. Balance-n-Brighten' Tan:Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl, Lysine, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays Starch, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77288

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl, Lysine, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays Starch, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77288 Deep: Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).Studies reveal that Centella Asiatica is not just a trend — its active compounds, like madecassoside, are really of use to the skin and are antioxidants. The Centella Asiatica itself has proven to be a rich source of amino acids. Further research shows that it is an excellent moisturizing ingredient for alleviating skin upheavals or damage. Jojoba Seed Oil This is probably Laura Geller’s most popular makeup product. The Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation works to hide imperfections and offer a natural foundation look (read: not exactly full coverage). The product offers light-to-medium coverage, and is buildable with each layer (similar to the Magic Minerals Airbrush Foundation). While most Laura Geller products are paraben-free, they are not necessarily talc-free. In fact, because a lot of these cosmetics are in powder form, you’ll likely find talc in those formulas. shoppers on Influenster rate the brand 4.5/5 stars. One shopper wrote a Laura Geller review for the Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, explaining that the price is super reasonable for how impressed they were by the product: For additional skin benefits, the Baked Balance-n-Brighten Foundation includes antioxidants, Camellia Sinensis, Centella Asiatica, and jojoba seed oil, and vitamin E. Antioxidants

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop