BRAINS ARE THE NEW TITS

BRAINS ARE THE NEW TITS

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She said: "It's hard and the thing with dentistry is it's a skilled profession and you've got to be fully alert and sometimes it's mentally draining.

Hanna said: "I think the thing is nowadays everyone wants to have nice teeth and teeth have become a focal point , everyone wants a nicer, brighter smile. The 33-year-old star released her book 'Brains Are The New Tits' last week, but many of her cast mates have taken personal offence. Cosmetic dentist Hanna looked completely different as she became a sassy ice queen on a photo shoot for her Icy Bear dental range. Proud Hanna previously said of her book on Instagram: "I am so excited to announce that I have written my first book! These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community.That is what has attracted my clientele , we try not to be pretentious , so we are very warm and friendly. She added: "It is funny because some of the older patients who have been there an old time, I was apprehensive about what they’d think.

And it came as a bit of a shock to Hanna who thought that she was just feeling under the weather after having a Covid jab. that due to her previous labour struggles she told us she has already thought ahead to her next birth. It was actually about five months after I had had baby Max, so I didn’t feel the most confident body-wise and it was definitely out of my comfort zone.Hanna’s book encourages readers to believe their dreams can come true and includes ten rules and many tips for following your dreams by using your brain including 'be a daydream believer''smile through imposter syndrome' and 'harness your female power to lead the way'. I also feel that our young people don’t have the time now to sit down, turn off their devices, meditate and visualise what it is that they want in life so for anyone struggling to accept their place in the world and who may want to improve their lives, I want this book to help. The glam Real Housewives of Cheshire star introduced her adorable baby girl in the 15th series of the ITVBe show, which follows the lives of glamorous women living in Cheshire. A Real Housewives of Cheshire star has revealed how she went from being a dentist in Liverpool to owning her own practice and teeth whitening brand.

The Wirral-based couple run the D13 Irish bar in Knutsford, as well as recently launching Assetti Performance, a supercar business in Ellesmere Port. And even though we are all free to use whatever assets we have - harnessing the power of our brains to propel us forward is the message I wanted to convey. She added after the official launch party: "This has been a very personal project that I have been working on over the last 18 months so it really has been amazing to finally celebrate the launch of the book! The picture is supposed to reflect the title in a sense that our brains are our most powerful and best assets - more so than our boobs!Hanna was heavily pregnant when filming started again on the next series and baby Kimia was born by planned caesarean at Wythenshawe Hospital.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop