Frank and Fearless: A Life in Boxing

Frank and Fearless: A Life in Boxing

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Naseem Hamed, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson, Joe Calzaghe, Nigel Benn, Steve Collins, Chris Eubank, Amir Khan and Ricky Hatton are some of the iconic names he has promoted during his career. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. More recently, Warren masterminded Mike Tyson's challenge to Julius Francis, which caused another storm of publicity. Unafraid to blow his own horn (“I’m the most successful manager of fighters this country has ever had, as well as the most successful promoter”), some of Warren’s claims are risible, such as the suggestion he’s never had “a sniff” of a fixed fight, or after detailing his charity work at exhausting length, “I don’t do things for the glory, which is just as well because I haven’t had any”. But it was the struggle to break the stranglehold with which a few key promoters ran the boxing business that really made Warren's name.

En conséquence, toutes les commandes passées en ligne entre le 26 et le 31 janvier seront retardées. Recently acquired by Little, Brown Book Group, Constable publishes a diverse range of bestselling fiction and non-fiction titles. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.In an era spanning forty years, Hall of Fame boxing promoter and manager Frank Warren has worked with some of the biggest fighters in boxing history. Superbly illustrated throughout, this book is a great conversation piece, fascinating to flick through, and almost unputdownable once you have.

At first I thought it was a car backfiring, but then I saw a man standing about 10 feet away from me, pointing a gun. p>Read about how we’ll protect and use your data in our Privacy Notice.Constable also boasts a strong non-fiction section, publishing the likes of HRH Princess Michael of Kent and bestselling parody We? Biography: In an era spanning forty years, Hall of Fame boxing promoter and manager Frank Warren has worked with some of the biggest fighters in boxing history.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop