KETO-MOJO GKI Bluetooth Glucose & Ketone Testing Kit (mmol/L) + Free APP for Ketosis & Diabetes Management. 20 Blood Test Strips (10 Each), Meter, 20 Lancets, Lancing Device, and Control Solutions

£9.9
FREE Shipping

KETO-MOJO GKI Bluetooth Glucose & Ketone Testing Kit (mmol/L) + Free APP for Ketosis & Diabetes Management. 20 Blood Test Strips (10 Each), Meter, 20 Lancets, Lancing Device, and Control Solutions

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Our strips utilize the most advanced technology in the industry for the highest degree of accuracy and precision.

On each test date, the meters with the meter readings closest to the Quest results are highlighted in orange. I prefer this, as it is more attractive and all of the kit components seem to fit into it more easily. Yet, the company breached the LIFE TIME warranty promise by discontinuing the meter and test strips the meter become useless.RESOURCES TO HELP YOU LIVE A KETO LIFESTYLE - Keto-Mojo provides you with more than just testing strips. That's why measuring your ketones is a really interesting piece of information to see if you're in the fat burning zone.

I stayed on track and avoided suspicious keto snacks by using the keto mojo to verify what is\/isn\u2019t spiking my glucose. It's an essential tool for anyone following a keto or ketogenic diet for weight loss, diabetes, general health benefits, or therapeutic purposes. Your body works on a first in first out basis so if you eat a banana in your body is going to burn that banana first before it taps into your short-term energy storage of glycogen and it uses that really before it taps into your longer form of energy storage which is fat and that's where we want to get we want to start burning our fat for fuel.Although it is possible that this packaging means they remain accurate for a longer period, they are a little tricky to unwrap and thus it takes a little bit longer to test.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop