Court of Blood and Bindings: A Steamy Fae Fantasy Romance (Fae Isles Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This fantasy romance includes most of my favorite tropes however the story felt slow to me which made me lose my focus a few times and I didn't connect with the heroine much.

Imagine having three life-coaches who had been through the toughest mental and physical challenges; a crack team of problem-solvers who knew in their day job that one mistake could be the difference between life - and death. Note: Court of Blood and Bindings contains a generous dose of smouldering glances, angry yearning, and midnight meetings of the illicit type, as well as other mature themes.

The FMC teaches him sign language and it really adds a powerful dynamic and layer of depth to their relationship. Addressed in green ink on yellowish parchment with a purple seal, they are swiftly confiscated by his grisly aunt and uncle. Bob Johansson has just sold his software company for a small fortune and is looking forward to a life of leisure. Once she gets kidnapped by “the deadliest killer of our time”, she turns into an arrogant asshole that does nothing but mouth off and demand things. Then I would love to recommend you a lesser known series which I also adored: The Rowan Blood Octology by Kellen Graves.

Note : Court of Blood and Bindings contains a generous dose of smouldering glances, angry yearning, and midnight meetings of the illicit type, as well as other mature themes. He’s maybe not so loyal to the ruler of the Fae as everyone seems to think…and he requires Emelin’s help to overthrow her. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Waking up 117 years later, Bob discovers his mind has been uploaded into a sentient space probe with the ability to replicate itself.There's so much to unpack here that I'm not surprised this ended up being the author's longest book to date, yet it had me totally absorbed throughout! I was very pleasantly surprised given the title and weird "steamy fae fantasy romance" tagline (on kindle), thought that this would be a bad fun time/same old same old acotar wannabe. The banter is epic, the glances and touches are so meaningful, and I absolutely love the way they handle the way they are feeling.

There's so much interesting history of the fae and humans and I could honestly picture bits of the history as Emelin learned about it!

The chemistry is electric and the sexual tension is off freaking charts, and the feelings are right there alongside of the mad lust, which makes the whole thing even more intense. Learn nine essential ways to detox your mindset, feel lighter and more energised, to live a happier and more fulfilling life. I dare say I loved it 🖤 such an interesting magic system, good plot, good character development and visible growth.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop