Transformulas Marine Miracle Crème Hydrating and Firming Cream With Sea Kelp for Dry and Tired Skin Non Greasy and Rejuvenates Skin 50ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Transformulas Marine Miracle Crème Hydrating and Firming Cream With Sea Kelp for Dry and Tired Skin Non Greasy and Rejuvenates Skin 50ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A really lovely cream My skin looks and feels healthier and more youthful since using this for the past 6 weeks. What makes urea special, is that it is not only a simple moisturizer, but it is thought to be a " small-molecule regulator of epidermal structure and function" meaning that it has a bunch of extra biological activities. We have better news regarding the three magic abilities of vitamin C: there is in-vivo (tested on real people) data showing that SAP does have photo-protective (aka antioxidant) properties, though less than pure AA.

I had heard of Transformulas well before I received some of their skincare to review, so I was super excited to see if it lived up to the hype!

Just love this - After years of trying different eye creams I have finally found one that smooths out the fine lines and makes my eyes look and feel refreshed. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed). It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben.

A powerful skin care ingredient, x 5 ultra-concentrated that gives immediate skin care results, increasing radiance and wrinkles smoothing effects.

As for skin care, yeast contains beta-glucan that is a great soothing ingredient and also a mild antioxidant. A potent anti-inflammatory that prevents and corrects elasticity for a skin tightening and firming effect. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Skin is quickly transformed, looks plumper, feels smoother and softer, leaving it refreshed and healthier looking.

STARS EXPERIENCE due to quality product; after the feedback of trans formulas and the understanding Portugal customs issues. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. And although these items have been gifted, my reviews are always honest and based on me using the products for at least 4 weeks. Super common little helper ingredient that helps products to remain nice and stable for a longer time. As for skincare, it makes the skin silky smooth, creates a subtle gloss and forms a protective barrier (aka occlusive).

Pure vitamin C (aka ascorbic acid, AA) is great and all, but its lack of stability is a big challenge for the cosmetics industry. Hi Fatima, I am sorry to see you are leaving a one star review for something unrelated to Transformulas service or products. Grattan plc trading as Kaleidoscope is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 311340), in respect of consumer credit activities.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop