LEGO 75322 Star Wars Hoth AT-ST Walker Building Toy for Kids with Chewbacca Minifigure and Droid Figure, The Empire Strikes Back Model

£89.995
FREE Shipping

LEGO 75322 Star Wars Hoth AT-ST Walker Building Toy for Kids with Chewbacca Minifigure and Droid Figure, The Empire Strikes Back Model

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, during peak periods like Black Friday and Christmas, dispatching might extend up to 5 business days. Far from being just a regular AT-ST sent into snowy climates, the Hoth AT-ST is actually a slightly different design with taller legs and a more truncated cockpit, both recreated faithfully within a LEGO set that is the largest of 2022’s first wave. Numerous chicken walkers (to use their nickname) have appeared across the theme ever since 2001’s 7127 Imperial AT-ST. the detail from start to finish is so fun and how everything joins is so good and not even remotely complicated its nice having a set you can just ensure building and learning.

The inclusion of the Probe Droid helps that, I think—between those three sets almost every character, vehicle, and weapon involved in the Imperial siege on Hoth is represented.

This version of the AT-ST is uninspired, looks wrong, and doesn’t deliver a lot of value for the things kids that do enjoy the movies are going to recognize. Minifigure paint rollers, tap pieces, 1×2 grilles and 1×2 jumpers attached on the reverse side all add nice detailing to what is a pretty compact sub-assembly – it’s a surprising level of detail considering the overall size and recommended age of the set. I'm in what looks to be a permanent dark age, but I still enjoy writing about the stuff related to our site, even if not LEGO itself. Die Nachbildung des AT-ST Walkers ist gelungen, und die beigefügten Minifiguren sind eine schöne Zugabe. Clear Perspex® assembled with screws and metal connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.

Getting free samples introduces opportunities for both conscious and unconscious bias that adding this statement doesn't address. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back fans will love this first-ever LEGO brick version of the AT-ST from the Battle of Hoth. Most walkers can be a bit challenging as a build, and always a bit fragile… which this one does fix, but it fixes it at the expense of both play features and how nice it’s going to look on the shelf.This 586-piece LEGO Hoth AT-ST 75322 set has a minifigure cockpit with an opening hatch and roof, a wheel-operated rotating head, two spring-loaded shooters, and posable legs. If you only count the movies, the Snowspeeder, aka T-47 Airspeeder (I wonder how many people put that together in Empire Strikes back… Luke was talking about the snowspeeders when he was talking about it being too cold), at least gets some iconic time. The later design has undoubtedly become the most recognisable version of the AT-ST, but I am delighted that LEGO chose to portray the lesser-known walker on this occasion. While these minifigures are fantastic additions to anyone’s collection and the inclusion of a female Hoth trooper offers a nice touch of diversity to the set, it does feel like a missed opportunity to update Han Solo’s Hoth minifigure – who better to take on the probe droid with his Wookiee pal?

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . LEGO probably knows their business, but I also wonder if maybe they need to stop catering their toy purchases to what the 40+ crowd liked and remembered. while the LEGO set is coming in at almost a 7:4, getting much closer to the legs being almost twice as tall as the head is, rather than just 50% talker than the head.I used to read a lot of GamePro and Electronic Gaming Monthly (back when print media was a thing :-p) and your summary reminded me of the summaries they would do for video game reviews. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them. It's more honest just to acknowledge that you got the set for free from Lego and leave it to the reader to decide whether to trust your review or not. LEGO Star Wars 75322 Hoth AT-ST is a deceptive set as it looks like it will be fairly straightforward to put together, but thanks to its ingenious parts usage it’s actually more involved.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop