Arabic Course for English Speaking Students - Madina Islamic University 3 Volumes Set

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Arabic Course for English Speaking Students - Madina Islamic University 3 Volumes Set

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

UK Islamic Academy publishing house publishes classical Islamic works for academics and children alike. This book is a revised edition of Tasheelun Nahw, which in turn is a somewhat expanded translation of the Urdu language primer of Arabic grammar, ‘Ilm al-Nahw by Mawlana Mushtaq Ahmad Charthawali. He was, for a long time, a principal lecturer of Arabic language to foreign students at Madinah Islamic University.

Arabic Course for English Speaking Students - AbeBooks Arabic Course for English Speaking Students - AbeBooks

It allows the student to become directly involved in the study of the Qu'ran and Sunnah while also acquiring a sound understanding of the Arabic language. Learning classical Arabic effectively could not be easier than this course of Madinah Islamic University.

It took me a couple months to get through the first book in the series, but I guess that's expected if you're trying to get a deeper understanding of the language. The third volume of this series recommends Hans Wehr's Arabic dictionary, but no instruction is given in volumes one or two for how to look terms up in Wehr. This manifests itself in three ways that might be of importance to non-Muslim students: 1) The book assumes that the reader can already read Arabic for pronunciation, but not meaning. This course is designed to enable learners to apply the language within a limited range of everyday situations using the four skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.

Arabic Course (for English-Speaking Students ) Volume 1 Arabic Course (for English-Speaking Students ) Volume 1

The Arabic Course for English-Speaking Students is a comprehensive and popular course for the teaching of the Qur'anic and Traditional Arabic, originally devised and taught at the renowned Madinah Islamic University, catering for the non-Arabic speaking students from all over the world. I had over exaggerated excpectians before starting this book and felt my Arabic would significantly improve after finishing. Most Muslim students will know this, already, as the benediction is a common utterance after Muhammad's name.I had a much better experience having that foundation already set and having a nice teacher from India going through all of this with me. A Starlight View of Islam's Past, offers a fascinating glimpse of World Islamic History for young children using a unique approach to chorological history. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Over the years, this course has enabled students to become competent in their use of the Arabic language and to participate and benefit from scholarly pursuits such as Qur'anic exegesis, Hadeeth, Fiqh, Seerah, History, and classical and modern Arabic literature.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop