WYNK Blood Bags for Drinks, 10 IV Bags for Halloween Party Decoration, Reusable Drink Pouch for Live Blood of Theme Parties, Masquerade,Vampire,Zombie,Nurse Graduation Party Props

£17.29
FREE Shipping

WYNK Blood Bags for Drinks, 10 IV Bags for Halloween Party Decoration, Reusable Drink Pouch for Live Blood of Theme Parties, Masquerade,Vampire,Zombie,Nurse Graduation Party Props

RRP: £34.58
Price: £17.29
£17.29 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Halloween is our favorite time of year, and we have so much fun coming up with Halloween recipes for you like our Cynar Negroni or Key Lime Colada! This gorgeous punch will be perfect for spooky season while munching on candy corn at your next costume party! A blood bag drink can be extra spooky when you entertain guests at your Halloween party! This red Halloween Drink (non-alcoholic) is perfect for filling fake I.V. bags designed specifically for drinks. Learn where to find these bags plus tips for how to fill, clip and display the blood bags. I also share how to make the easiest edible fake blood splatters with just two ingredients. These blood bags make a great accessory to your vampire costume! Red chili, left whole but pierced a few times. Skip this ingredient if you want your drink less spicy.

Coconut Rum– gives some tropical flavor to the drink, and we loved it with the pineapple, lime and passion fruit flavors. To display my Halloween blood bags, I added ice to my blood splattered clear caddy and propped them up. You could also add in filled syringes for other drink alternatives like my healthy blood shot drink for kids or blood jello shots for adults. (I also use fake syringes for this green punch which would be cool for Halloween.) The syringes could also be used in other ways, such as oozing blood slime.If you want something easy and non-alcoholic for the kiddos, try my Goosebumps Punch recipe! More Halloween Party Ideas! Leave to cool, then chill for afew hoursor up to 2 days – the longer you leave it the more intense the flavors.

Reusable: each of these Blood Bags has a working tube so that you can drink from it or pour it into a cup if that is too creepy. Or, you can reuse them year after year.

Supplies 

Simmer for 5 mins, then turn off the heat. You may want to strain the punch through a fine sieve if the spice residue bothers you. Other Fruit Juices– if you don’t have pineapple juice, you can try orange juice or apple cider. You can sub lemon juice for lime juice, too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop