Columbia Men’s Vitesse Mid Outdry Walking Shoes

Columbia Men’s Vitesse Mid Outdry Walking Shoes

RRP: £72.15
Price: £36.075
£36.075 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Like most people right now, I have had a difficult time finding places to hike/run since a lot of trails around me are shut down. Even where there is outdoor space, I still want to go to areas where there aren’t a lot/any people so that I can maintain a safe distance. When I say “light”, don’t think that this will be like a road shoe, or even a trail running shoe. This shoe is lighter for a hiking shoe and should be used for easy/light hikes. It is quite sturdy The perfect men’s hiking boots will not only fit the type of hikes you go on, but also your needs and personal style. Using the filters in the online shop, you can browse through the wide range of sizes, styles and colours available. Our men’s walking shoes come in popular colours such as mountain red, collegiate navy, mercury, dark mountain, nori and deep water. You can also narrow your choices by using the filters: benefit, level of waterproofness, level of warmth etc. That way, you can find a shoe that meets all your needs.

It is well-known that walking requires comfort. Midsole cushioning technologies, great breathability and choosing the right size will ensure that you and your feet are as comfortable as they can be. You will also need a good grip and an excellent outsole with traction control and quality rubber. Finally, you may also need protection from the elements as, even on an average summer day, a hiker will encounter humidity: Puddles, dew in the grass, or light rain showers. So even if you're not walking in the rain, you may protection from humidity. I found myself reaching for them because they are waterproof, and we have gotten a fair bit of rain in the area lately. What I did notice as I wore them on longer walks and hikes is that my foot got quite warm. Omni-Grip™ is an outsole grip technology and provides multi-terrain traction. Its job is to tightly hold on to any terrain thanks to a great sole and good rubber composition design. Bear in mind that the profile of the shoe matters in the waterproofness level: A high boot will generally offer a higher protection.

Price

OMNI-SHIELD™: Provides long-lasting water-and-stain repellency and resists liquid absorption, allowing you to stay both dry and clean in light moisture. Downpour: These shoes use our waterproof and breathable membrane Outdry. It's a seam-sealed membrane construction that proves itself durable and efficient. You lose a certain level of breathability and gain some shoe weight, but you'll be ready for anything mother nature throws at you.

OUTDRY™: Provides absolutely waterproof protection with patented construction. While breathable and flexible, its barrier allows no space for heavy rain to get in. Be surte this technology will keep you ultra dry—inside and out—even in extreme conditions. Svršek boty tvoří voděodolná a prodyšná membrána OutDry z bezešvé síťoviny, nemusíte se tak bát ani kaluží. This shoe is quite …sturdy. It’s got a robust midsole, heavy padding along the ankle collar and tongue, and a full rubber outsole.The step-in comfort is amazing because of all of the padding, but the insole and midsole really help the shoe feel really plush for a hiking shoe.

There was some breathability, but it could be the fact that there is a waterproof layer, my feet did get a little hot. That is a tradeoff for having waterproof shoes. It performed great on the uphill portions of the hike, but I couldn’t get any traction on the downhills and I felt like I was slipping more than normal.The overlays along the outer edge of the shoe provide protection, but also makes it easier to wipe down the shoes after a hike. This is quite helpful when you are hiking in very dusty areas like southern California. Techlite™ provides long-lasting lightweight cushioning with enhanced impact absorption and a high energy return.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop