Ginsters Peppered Steak Slice, 170g

Ginsters Peppered Steak Slice, 170g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Replace beef with tofu, seitan, or your favorite plant-based protein. Use vegetable broth and ensure all sauces are vegan-friendly. The key is to maintain the vibrant flavors. Simple place the steak in the freezer for about 30 minutes, then remove and slice. It will be firmer this way, which makes it easier to get super thin slices. Marinating enhances the flavor, but if you’re short on time, you can still achieve a delicious dish by letting the beef marinate for at least 30 minutes. Longer marination intensifies the taste.

This pepper steak recipe has gone VIRAL all over the internet and so many people LOVED it, and I definitely know why! This recipe is perfect for a dinner date, easy week nights or even a party! Next, core and de-seed the bell peppers and thinly slice them into ¼-inch pieces along with the onion ( chopped pole to pole). Also, peel and mince the garlic and ginger. Make the Pepper Steak Sauce Then add the rest of the marinade ingredients (soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch), toss to cover, and set aside. You can cook it immediately or leave it to marinate for 30 minutes on the countertop. Aromatics: Enhance the depth of flavor with the classic stir-fry duo of garlic and ginger. Fresh is best, but “lazy” purees will work, too.Add half the beef to the pan and cook, untouched, until well-seared (about 1 minute). Then continue to sauté until lightly cooked with just a few pink spots (about 1 minute). Transfer that to a bowl, wipe out the wok with paper towels, and repeat with another tablespoon of oil and the remaining beef. Stir-fries are already one of my favorite meals to throw together in no time and enjoy a delicious and nutritious meal. But when they double up as a healthy, cost-effective, yet restaurant-quality fakeout… even better! If you’re a fan of Chinese beef and broccoli, you’ll love this pepper steak, which is really similar, but swaps out the broccoli for bell peppers and onion. Delicious! Bell peppers (preferably a mix of colors), onions, and even mushrooms complement the dish beautifully. Customize the vegetable selection based on your preferences. Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day.

I am around seven years old, standing in a car park somewhere in the South of England, crying hot tears onto a cold steak slice. Standing over me is a woman with desperation in her eyes, a woman who would do anything for this strange little girl to stop making a scene and get into the car so we can leave.

5 Healthy 30-Minute Dinners

Sides: You can serve Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potato Wedges, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus, or Crispy Air Fryer Broccoli with this Pepper Steak recipe for a really satisfying and easy dinner. Vegetables: Several veggies pair well with this stir fry, including sugar snap peas, broccoli/ broccolini, bok choy, asparagus, green beans, etc. We source local British farmed vegetables from Hay Farm in Cornwall, 15 miles from our bakery (where possible)

Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and by date shown. Suitable for freezing. Freeze by date mark shown and use within One month. Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use and consume within 24 hours. Never defrost in a warm room. Do not refreeze once defrosted Pepper Steak is a delicious mix of thinly-sliced and marinated sirloin and vegetables. You’ll love how flavorful and easy this dish is. Vegetables – I used a green and red pepper, and a yellow onion. You can use peppers in other colors or other types of onions, or even caramelized onions. Slice them all into thin strips. Feel free to add other veggies, too! Mushrooms, carrots, asparagus, baby corn, broccoli, or snap peas would all work well. Sugar: Regular white sugar is all you need, though you could use raw cane sugar, brown sugar, honey, or a sugar alternative (like erythritol) if preferred. Adjust the amount to taste, as each type will differ in flavor and sweetness.Coconut Aminos– Although you can use low sodium soy sauce, coconut aminos is my favorite soy sauce substitute. It also adds a hint of sweetness. Absolutely! While sirloin or ribeye is commonly used, you can choose cuts like flank steak or skirt steak. Just ensure to slice them thinly for tenderness. Make ahead: You can marinate the meat the night before to save yourself time. Just slice the steak and place it in a bowl, add the marinade, and then refrigerate until you’re ready to cook. I am ready to eat cold, but I’m even better if you warm me up in an oven (15-20 mins) or air fryer (6-9 mins) Chow Mein: Noodles taste great with this steak dish. Try this Vegetable Chow Mein and 30-Minute Shrimp Chow Mein.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop