LEGO 10300 Back to The Future Time Machine,Building 1 of 3 Versions of The time-Traveling car(1872 Pieces)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

LEGO 10300 Back to The Future Time Machine,Building 1 of 3 Versions of The time-Traveling car(1872 Pieces)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The taillights get a similar treatment, with a big gap that will eventually hold the builder’s choice of license plate. We’ve supported 100’s of businesses with a variety of bespoke LEGO B2B services providing each client with a dedicated single point of contact throughout the process.

With its clear acrylic construction, it provides crystal-clear visibility while protecting your masterpiece from dust and damage. The pole is removable, thankfully, letting you leave it off if you don’t want it as part of your display. This is a great piece of 1980’s nostalgia and without question one of the most famous movie vehicles, well, ever. If you’ve started out making the part one version, you’re in for a bit of rough un-building when you want to swap out the plate.

With Doc and Marty minifigures, this model creates a perfect display piece to pay tribute to your favourite movie.

I mentioned earlier that the DeLorean wasn’t to scale with any of the current LEGO minifigure offerings.The instruction manual provides some bits of trivia along the way, giving fun insights into the car and the film’s production. You can see some exclusive pictures of DeLorean prototypes as well as other possible solutions for the slope on our Facebook or Instagram feeds. The yellow box for the plutonium, a banana, and a soda can are a must, as is Marty McFly's hoverboard.

The first is a new trapezoidal windscreen in transparent-clear, and the second is a new 2×4 sloped triangular roof tile. The time circuits are displaying the very first time travelling journey made by the DeLorean (a Catalan Sheepdog just exited stage left! They look incredible from the side, but from the front, there are large blue gaps where I guess the printing machine can’t get to, but as a sneakerhead, I loved seeing these on Marty.Authentic features include opening gull-wing doors, tires that fold for flight mode, the light-up flux capacitor, printed dashboard dates and opening bonnet, plus a hoverboard and swappable licence plates. Back to the Future fans, we’ve got the ultimate project for you: the LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine (10300) model building kit for adults. I've gone with part 2 obviously and thanks to Game of Bricks and Wicked Brick it's got the finishing touches that bring it to life. Articles may include affiliate links, and when you purchase products from those links, TBB may earn a commission that helps support the site.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop