Lenovo V V14 Notebook 35.6 cm [14] Full HD Intel Core i5 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM

Lenovo V V14 Notebook 35.6 cm [14] Full HD Intel Core i5 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Choose from two color options: Iron Gray with in-mold rolling (IMR) textured lines on two sides or Black with a special tactile texture on three sides. Keep Your Drive Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind of knowing that your valuable data is secure. Immersive viewing The 14" display, with four-sided narrow bezels, gives the V14 Gen 2 laptop an 88% screen-to-body ratio. Additionally, Zero Trust security combines secure device attributes with multifactor authentication to protect corporate identity and data.

Lenovo V14 G2 ITL Intel Core i5-1135G7 8GB 256GB SSD 14

Warranty Upgrades Onsite Service maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Athlon, EPYC, FreeSync, Ryzen, Radeon, Threadripper and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.I purchased 6 Ex-Demo computers from Athema and was very happy with the condition and service from t . Credit subject to status, UK residents only, British Telecommunications Public Limited Company acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

82KA00NFUK Lenovo V V14 Laptop 35.6 cm [14 - LambdaTek 82KA00NFUK Lenovo V V14 Laptop 35.6 cm [14 - LambdaTek

firmware encrypts critical business data, while a physical webcam shutter ensures outsiders can’t see you unless you want them to. The Lenovo V14 Gen 2 (14" Intel) laptop also boasts up to Windows 11 Pro, which lets you enjoy unmatched efficiency and responsiveness. Trademarks: Lenovo, ThinkPad, IdeaPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and the Lenovo logo are trademarks of Lenovo.

Take on your everyday workload with ease, thanks to up to 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce® MX350 discrete graphics. Actual battery life varies by model, configuration (including storage capacity, RAM capacity, processor in use, display type and resolution, etc. Make the most of Windows 11 Pro, 11th Gen Intel® processors, and optional NVIDIA® discrete graphics for efficient multitasking, while security features keep you and your work safe. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, FiveTech Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S. GHz) / 8 MB Cache Memory 8 GB DDR4 (provided memory is soldered) Storage 256 GB SSD - NVMe Display 14" LED backlight 1920 x 1080 / Full HD Graphics Intel Iris Xe Graphics Keyboard UK Integrated Webcam Yes Networking 802.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop