LIPSTICK QUEEN Shade Shifting Lipstick

LIPSTICK QUEEN Shade Shifting Lipstick

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Unlike most other LQ lipsticks, which come in brushed-metal tubes, it was made of solid black plastic with a lacy design on the cap. I'd definitely use Highway 66 (a pale green balm that turns into a light peach) as an everyday lip balm —you can swipe it on without a mirror, which is a requirement I now have for all of my lip balms since moving to New York.

This hydrating formula contains Anti-Oxidant Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Sunflower Oil leaving lips soft, supple and moisturized for lightweight, comfortable all day wear, this must-have lip color glides on silky smooth and leaves lips soft, supple, and moisturised. I'm tempted by it even though I know I'm not a fan of the Amuse Bouche lipstick and I have quite enough plum lip colors. I didn't expect a lipstick to look and feel so much like a balm, so if someone is looking for drama or matte this is not for that lewk!Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Aside from the three high-impact shades we tried, Lipstick Queen has a few other color-changing lipsticks to try. I found Kaja's balms tended to be a much creamier formula than any of the other balms — a definite plus.

Actually, your comment gives me a better understanding of the difference between a gimmick and an interesting feature: it's all in the presentation. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. For something more fun, work with the Lipstick Queen Old Flame Lipstick that is a colour changing lipstick that goes from bright orange to a wearable peach. Jojoba and sunflower oil soothed my chapped lips instantly, and I found myself reaching for this tube repeatedly throughout my week. As soon as it touches the lips, the green reacts with their warmth and pH to create a rosebud pink shade suitable for any complexion.Medieval is neutral and very easy to slap on, jean queen looks plush and glossy (but during winter it turns magenta on me) and endless summer is like an upgraded version of some revlon lip butter shades. Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince is perfect for any type of complexion, while its special formulation ensures a unique shade that's flattering to anyone who wears it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Designer ABOUT LIPSTICK QUEEN: Australian native Poppy King created her own range of lipsticks when she couldn't find just the right one for herself.The colour shifted to a rosy pink and because the product is a balm, my lips stayed hydrated for a few hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop