Maxi-Cosi Swift 3-in-1 Travel Cot, Lightweight Travel Cot, Foldable Travel Cot, Suitable from Birth, 0 - 3.5 Years, 0 - 15 kg, Beyond Graphite

£99.995
FREE Shipping

Maxi-Cosi Swift 3-in-1 Travel Cot, Lightweight Travel Cot, Foldable Travel Cot, Suitable from Birth, 0 - 3.5 Years, 0 - 15 kg, Beyond Graphite

RRP: £199.99
Price: £99.995
£99.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s even a side exit aimed at keeping older toddlers entertained when they’re using it as a play area. I’m not sure how much you’d use some of these features such as the changing table but it’s a nice option if you need it. (I’d personally prefer to use a mat on the floor).

Maxi-Cosi Home Equipment - Stylish baby home products | Maxi-Cosi Maxi-Cosi Home Equipment - Stylish baby home products | Maxi-Cosi

Breeze GO Playard: We assembled this crib without instructions and liked its sturdiness and simple mattress design. However, we felt the price was high for relatively few bells and whistles. We love the Chicco LullaGo Anywhere Portable Bassinet for its high-quality design, which stood up well to our durability tests. It features a firm, flat sleep surface with mesh side panels for maximum visibility and ventilation; with metal legs that snap into place and a convenient shade canopy. It took us less than a minute to set it up and the same amount of time to fold it flat and fit it into its low-profile carry bag. At just 12 pounds, it’s wonderfully light—so much so that you can easily move it from one area of the house to another to keep an eye on baby during naptime. Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Harmony Baby Bed: This baby bed is super lightweight and essentially assembles itself upon being taken out of the box. However, it has a minimal use period—only until the baby starts to roll over. How We Tested For delivery outside the UK, a number of our customers have used forward2me, the top-rated Parcel Forwarding Service. forward2me offers a choice of premium courier services including DHL, UPS, DPD, TNT & Whistl to forward parcels to over 200 countries at very competitive prices. Use our handy baby clothing size guide to find the perfect fit for your little one. Please note that the sizes below refer to the baby's body measurement, rather than the measurement of the garments.Yes, and I’ve done so many times, but make sure that the manufacturer’s guidance states that it’s suitable. A number of the travel cots in our roundup are, so I’ve also tested them with this in mind. Does a travel cot need a mattress? Pamo Babe Deluxe Portable Nursery Center: This crib initially impressed us by offering a bassinet mode, a travel crib/play yard mode, and a changing table. However, it started to collapse during testing, which made us question its safety. From the 1st January 2021, Winstanleys Pramworld will no longer ship items internationally, However - a number of our customers use parcel forwarding service such as forward 2 me. Travel cots are designed to be used with their original mattress and adding a second mattress or changing it could affect the stability of the cot or create a gap between the mesh sides and the base of the cot. You should always follow the advice that comes with the travel cot you are using”. Are travel cots safe?

Maxi-Cosi Swift Toddler Bedsheets – Accessory Maxi-Cosi Swift Toddler Bedsheets – Accessory

The tent crib features a large zippered panel for easy access and walls made of lightweight mesh. These are great for maximum airflow and also double as an insect screen. The material is coated for UV protection, while anchor straps help to secure the tent against breezes (or active occupants!). We felt it would hold up well to the toddler years and be easy to spot-clean when necessary. Choose yours in colors ranging from Midnight to Cranberry or Tangerine.

Maxi-Cosi Swift Playard Travel Cot - Beyond Graphite

Chicco Dash Instant Setup Playard: This was a solid crib with high-quality materials—however, we found it so difficult to attach the mattress' Velcro straps that we gave up, and it's too bulky and heavy for easy travel.

Maxi Cosi Swift 3 in 1 Travel Cot - Essential Graphite

You may find the mattress is a little on the thin side and it definitely isn’t as comfy as some of the more expensive ones on this list. But be assured this is as it should be to maintain a safe ventilated sleeping area without creating any gaps at the edges. The manufacturer’s description claims that the crib takes one second to fold or unfold; however, our tester timed assembly at three minutes and disassembly at less than two. We did find it incredibly easy to set up, earning the crib a near-perfect score for this element of the testing process. At 15.4 pounds, it isn’t the lightest cot on this list and probably not the most convenient choice for air travel. However, we loved that its full size and sturdy construction meant it could double as your permanent crib. We did find that figuring out the bassinet attachment took us several minutes—however, once learned, this process would be much shorter. The crib also features a zip-open panel for easy access, mesh walls for clear views and optimum ventilation, and a triple-layer mesh mattress for ultimate breathability. We found it very sturdy even when moved around and subjected to our sandbag tests. The quality of the materials is top-notch. It is relatively heavy (20 pounds)—however, a good quality carry bag with handles on the top and bottom makes transportation easy. AeroMoov Instant Travel Cot Playard: This crib was easy to set up, although the zipper for the bassinet section broke. It wasn't particularly structurally secure, either, and when folded, it was heavy and awkward to carry. If you’re expecting a new arrival, by the way, don’t forget to read our guides to the best baby monitors, the best prams and buggies, the best sterilisers and the best baby carriers.This multi-functional travel cot is ideal if you have a newborn or young infant and want to set up a semi-permanent space for them. It’s fairly large in comparison to some of the other travel cots we tested, but it’s easy and straightforward to assemble and took just a few minutes. The main mattress base sits above floor level to avoid drafts and the mesh sides offer great visibility of baby from multiple angles. The mattress also includes a handy zip-off design that means that you can throw it in the washing machine if there are any accidents. When your little one moves to its own nursery, you want to be sure they are safe and comfortable. Keep them always close with our Connected Home range, which includes a baby monitor, a humidifier, a soothing light & sound device and a under-crib light. All easily and securely operated with just one app; the Maxi-Cosi Connected Home app! Gladly Family Merritt Portable Playard Suite: We loved this crib on most fronts—it's incredibly durable and sturdy, easy to clean, and boasts plenty of smart features. The only downside? It's possibly too heavy to be a true travel crib. With the help of my two sons aged one and three, we tested them at home as a sleep and play space and while visiting grandparents for the weekend. We also tested on holiday in Portugal. I was looking for low weight and ease of travel, how easy they were to set up and put down again, and how well my baby slept in them. Quality of fabrics and the overall design were also important considerations.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop