Dei Deconstructed: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Doing the Work and Doing It Right

Dei Deconstructed: Your No-Nonsense Guide to Doing the Work and Doing It Right

RRP: £30.00
Price: £15
£15 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I hate to say it, years ago there were a few students who were like, "We're actually going to join this committee to push for changing this thing. Zheng recommends leaders with formal power put skin in the game by making commitments with consequences, and creating and empowering stakeholder groups to hold them accountable. But I think the outcome that emerged was a spike in employee voice for marginalized groups, especially Black employees. But you also need a shared understanding that something is wrong, that the policy isn't working and that something needs to be made better. In conclusion, "DEI Deconstructed" emphasizes that achieving true diversity, equity, and inclusion requires a concentrated effort, tailored strategies, and a commitment to embedding DEI into all aspects of an organization.

And it was important for you to make sure it met the learner wherever the learner is, where they're at. By the way they happen every couple of months at this point in our world, unless we use that momentum, it'll just keep going like this. In medium-trust environments, small wins are crucial to rebuilding trust reserves, while low-trust environments may require ceding power to disadvantaged groups to initiate bottom-up change.I mean, it seems like then to do what you're talking about, I wonder what is the most strategic stakeholder group to pull together of architects and champions to ensure that the momentum is utilized in the most effective way? So I wondered how was it to know so many things about this topic and have been swimming in these waters for so long and yet sort of simplifying it for the beginning learner and writing to that audience. The lessons are larger than "just" DEI related, but rather, I think, a framework to look at and change certain elements in a workplace. What have you seen or what would you think a lasting of challenge to the way we think about controls and hierarchy and structure, what would that more enlightened workplace structure and flow look like that would enable greater performance, greater belonging, for sure?

This is a great introduction for anyone curious about learning the foundations of DEI and how to become a better practicioner and ally in your corporate environment.I work with organizations from, at this point a range of industries and a range of sectors, whole bunch of different sized orgs, different type of companies, non-profits, you name it, mostly on how to turn people's intentions to do DEI work into actual outcomes that they feel good about in the long term. This was a great book, because it makes for a great group read (it provokes really great discussions), is refreshingly pragmatic, it addresses some of the challenges that truly due pervade the DEI world. I am also an executive coach, helping leaders become more effective by creating clarity and acting with focus. And that comes from, I think, a very similar place of this unspoken people like us deserve to be on top. Zheng emphasizes that trust is the currency that funds change, and leaders must gauge the level of trust within their organization.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop