GuruNanda Original Oil Pulling - Alcohol & Fluoride Free, Natural Mouthwash - Ayurvedic Blend for Healthy Teeth & Gums, Natural Teeth Whitening, Fresh Breath - Unflavoured Oral Rinse(1 Pack x 250mL)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GuruNanda Original Oil Pulling - Alcohol & Fluoride Free, Natural Mouthwash - Ayurvedic Blend for Healthy Teeth & Gums, Natural Teeth Whitening, Fresh Breath - Unflavoured Oral Rinse(1 Pack x 250mL)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Eco-Friendly Craftsmanship: Wrapped in eco-conscious velvet fabric, our boxing machine is not only a powerhouse of fitness but also an embodiment of sustainable choices. Coconut oil, Sesame seed and sunflower oil are known for its natural healing properties along with Omega 3 fatty acids. A: Although there is no rigid age restriction, oil pulling is ideally suited for adults and older children who can avoid swallowing the oil. As I got closer to finishing my second bottle, I noticed that my oral health seemed to be regressing. If keeping the oil inside the mouth is difficult, start with 5 or 10 minutes and slowly increase the duration.

Embrace this enduring legacy with GuruNanda, a foundation built on authenticity, quality, and positive karma. Make this a part of your oral care routine to ensure your mouth feels clean and refreshed all day long. Building on the success of our Ori ginal Pulling Oil, GuruNanda’s Advanced Formula Pulling Oil makes natural oral hygiene easier than ever.Often referred to as "kavala graha" or "kavala gandoosha" in age-old texts, the ritual primarily employed sesame or coconut oil. I did try oil pulling maybe about 10 years ago (I'm a sucker for any alternative health and wellness thing!

Pk GuruNanda Oil Pulling, Natural Mouthwash, Ayurvedic Blend of Coconut, Sesame, Sunflower, Peppermint Oils. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Our oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and contains iron, calcium, and magnesium, plus Vitamins D, and E. Advanced Sensors: Equipped with top-tier pressure sensors, this machine can handle a whopping 200KG striking force.Some attribute its success to the oil's soap-like quality, reducing plaque and making it tough for bacteria to cling.

We offer individual or blended packs of 1, 2, or 3, and larger sets of 6, 8, or 12 - ideal for meaningful gifting and holistic wellness. This synergy, enhanced by the inclusion of essential oils, vitamins D, and E, and other beneficial components in GuruNanda's formula, amplifies the oil's natural health-promoting properties. The bacteria in plaque can contribute to gingivitis, a common gum disease that causes redness and swelling and inflammation. colorful lights and daylight white light, Party in style- Colorful light dance according to music rhythm Save 85% on electricity energy Adjustable brightness of light and volume of music by remote Perfect sounds quality with insane bass + vocals Affordable for its quality Comes with a remote control Easy to set up, just screw it in and connect to Bluetooth Multiple modes to have fun with Amaze your friends and discover the future indoor lighting.

Promotion of Healthy Gums: By lessening harmful bacteria, oil pulling promotes gum health, which may be beneficial for those with mild gum diseases like gingivitis. Elevate your daily routine with invigorating aromatherapy using our certified collection of shower steamer tablets, ensuring 100% safety. Traditionally, oil pulling involved using sesame oil as a mouthwash, though coconut oil is what most opt for today as we’ve begun to discover the benefits of this versatile extract. People can eat coconut oil in many different ways, including as a cooking oil, as an alternative to butter in baking, and in smoothies.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop