Overlord, Vol. 15 (light novel): The Half-Elf Demigod Part I

Overlord, Vol. 15 (light novel): The Half-Elf Demigod Part I

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In other words, scammers/frauds have tried to make money off of Hitori's translations. And we believe there is a good chance they will try again. The Volume was slated for release in Spring 2021 but it never came during that period likely due to the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic which affected Maruyama's travel to a café where he normally wrote Overlord. can do. The Adventurers they recruited have been showing displeasure in seeing the kingdom fall to ruin, to help distract them they decide to send them to aid the Dragon Kingdom with the beastmen invasion but If you see other people posting Volume 15's translation as their own, there is a huge possibility that they just stole Hitori's work and probably are making profit out ot it. Total episode count and how far the story will go are still a secret, but honestly, it seems like I hear the clamor of footsteps charging up from behind,” said Maruyama. “Yikes. But ignoring the pressure that an author feels, I will genuinely be delighted to have you all enjoy the show. But really, yikes…”

Unfortunately, the author didn’t reveal the Overlord Volume 17 release date. Instead, he teased that the wait could be long. If you see other people posting Volume 15 translations as their own and attempting to monetize them, there is a serious possibility that they have stolen Hitori's work and are trying to make a profit out of it.The prologue starts within the Slane Theocracy with the council having a meeting discussing the events that are playing in the Kingdom and it's destruction at the hands of the Sorcerer Kingdom. They try to understand how to proceed from here in regards how to deal with the Sorcerer Kingdom including discussing all there technological accomplishments and resources they have acquired and what sort of defenses they After the atmoshphere has been set, he ask the elf in regards to their homeleand and more specifically about any dark elfs that might be present. Their knowledge is very limited outside of the affairs from their village so they don't provide much useful information, they do speak about dark elves supposed to have lived in the further outskirts of the forest they came from. In regards to their efforts he asks them what When the Overlord Season 4 anime TV series was announced, the team also confirmed that the next Overlord sequel would be an Overlord movie that covers the Holy Kingdom story arc.

The Overlord Reddit and Discord are the ONLY places you can trust to provide the correct link to Hitori's translations.It was confirmed that the story arc would be spilt into two volumes in a tweet released by Maruyama on March 12, 2022. Reddit and Discord are the ONLY places that you can trust with the correct link for Hitori's translations. The good news is that the wait for the Overlord Volume 16 release date was much shorter since it came out a mere month later. Initially, Maruyama’s goal was to reach an ending somewhere around Overlord Volume 20. In the past, he stated that he has “no intention to drag the story on and on” despite having “50 volumes worth” of ideas. He just wants “readers to relax and read” although the author is “writing with an end in mind.” But by May 2016 he tweetedout that he was planning on ending with Overlord Volume 18. Three years later, this plan began to change.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop