Linsoul TANGZU Wan’er S.G HiFi 10mm Dynamic Driver PET Diaphragm in-Ear Earphone with Ergonomic Shape, Detachable 2Pin OFC Braided Cable for Audiophile Musician DJ Stage (White, TANGZU Wan’er S.G)

£9.16
FREE Shipping

Linsoul TANGZU Wan’er S.G HiFi 10mm Dynamic Driver PET Diaphragm in-Ear Earphone with Ergonomic Shape, Detachable 2Pin OFC Braided Cable for Audiophile Musician DJ Stage (White, TANGZU Wan’er S.G)

RRP: £18.32
Price: £9.16
£9.16 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In the event of any dispute related to this contract, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fee and costs.

I won't dwell much on specs nor presenting the unit as that is already accessible information at any retailer. Bass on Zero is more focused on the Sub-bass area, the mids position is parallel with the bass, treble has more smooth and laidback presentation but more extension compared to Wan'er. WeiBird​The Wan'er offers an overall pleasant replay with WeiBird's vocals delivering an emotional impact.To tone down the boosting of lower frequencies, I used the Misodiko MIX460 hybrid tips which has proven quite effective at tidying up Bass responses (more on this later). Let say it was a shock of how clinical and not musical sound the Chu just after hours of enjoying the Waner, then brain burn in make it bearable, but let say everything sound boxy and distant, thin in timbre and more sibilant. MIDS : note weight for the mids is on the thicker side, probably the effect from the forementioned bass bleeds.

Again, like I said, a cheap driver with this kind of bass only can do so much so it is really up to the listener to choose their path. Cymbals are not harsh, but when orchestral strings go into higher frequency registers, entering the lower treble, you start noticing the drawbacks of laid-back tunings, to be described ahead.I'm not a fan of MMCX connectors in general, as they tend to be less robust with frequent cable changes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop