Eazypop Microwave Popcorn Butter Flavour 85g (Pack of 16)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I would say about half of the bags popped OK, but the remainder were either only half popped and a couple of bags not at all - the kernels just didn't pop despite trying them for up to 8 minutes in the micro. This is different from the individual bags of microwavable popcorn kernels you may have sitting in the back of your pantry. If you let the butter get just a little bit brown, it will add an even more intense, buttery flavor to the butter and to your popcorn. Try sprinkling with some grated Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, cayenne powder, taco seasoning, or even curry powder to give a fun and interesting new flavor to traditional buttered popcorn.

Pro tip: Melt your butter in the microwave before you start the popcorn, so it’s ready to drizzle as soon as the popcorn is finished. You should stop the cooking time in the microwave when you hear 2 to 3 seconds of pause between pops at the end. If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. This is quite dangerous as some people have gotten serious infections from flakes being stuck in there gums.

Don’t keep adding time because that can cause some of the popcorn to burn and that doesn’t taste good at all.

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We would also like to use cookies which enhance the functionality of the site, these are non-essential cookies. Since you'll be adding your own oil and salt, opt for plain popping corn (this can usually be found in jars or canisters in the popcorn aisle).I’ve made it that way but have also skipped that step and it was fine, so I don’t think it’s necessary. We are traditionalists with butter and salt, but that’s still just three ingredients: popcorn, butter and salt. Eazypop are proud we introduced Microwave Popcorn to the nation’s taste buds nearly two decades ago. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Carefully remove the bowl using oven mitts and open, being careful to avoid the steam that will escape the bowl.

My mother's method of making popcorn not only pops almost every kernel, it also prevents the kernels from burning.

Pop Corn is rich in both protein and fiber AND super low calorie, hence they make you feel full without filling you up with fats and carbs. I’ve also got some fun topping and mix-in ideas too, if you want to jazz up the flavor of your popcorn. Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. You can also add some fun mix-ins to homemade popcorn, such as mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, dried fruit (such as raisins or dried cranberries) or small candies. Timing: You should stop the cooking time in the microwave when you hear 2 to 3 seconds of pause between pops at the end.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop