Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again [VINYL]

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again [VINYL]

RRP: £27.65
Price: £13.825
£13.825 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Here We Go Again' revisits the much-loved characters from the first film ten years on, as they prepare for the grand re-opening of Hotel Bella Donna. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. The extra vocal mix tracks are a good example of how you’ll add some stunning versions to the whole. Here We Go Again revisits the much-loved characters from the first film ten years on, as they prepare for the grand re-opening of Hotel Bella Donna. The album was produced by Benny Andersson and features 17 ABBA songs performed by the cast of the film, including ‘Money, Money, Money’, ‘Mamma Mia’, ‘Dancing Queen’, ‘SOS’, and ‘The Winner Takes It All’, The performers include Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Stellan Skarsgard, Colin Firth, and Julie Walters.

The movie was a worldwide hit and with its positive portrayal of the LGBT-community it was both popular under the mainstream audience as with the LGBT individuals themselves. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. Records that aren't in picture sleeves will either be in a company sleeve or a generic plain sleeve.We use adhesives to fix the record in place so you wouldn't be able to play it without ruining the framed display. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Performers include Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Stellan Skarsgård, Colin Firth, Julie Walters, Christine Baranski, and several others.

Released on July 8, 2008, by Decca and Polydor Records in the United States and internationally, respectively, it features performances by the film's cast including Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Stellan Skarsg? If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This 2LP picture disc features all sixteen songs from the film’s original soundtrack, including When I Kissed The Teacher, One Of Us and I’ve Been Waiting For You, as well as two extra tracks not featured in the movie – I Wonder (Departure) and The Day Before You Came. Our classic framed vinyl records make the perfect Christmas, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary or Wedding gift.When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. A Polydor Records Release ℗ 2008 Littlestar Services Limited under exclusive license to Universal Music Operations Limited © 2018 Littlestar Services Limited under exclusive license to Universal Music Operations Limited. Performers include Cher, Andy Garcia, Meryl Streep, Lily James, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Christine Baranski, and Julie Walters.Four of these songs were performed by the drag queens in the movie, namely I’ve Never Been to Me by Charlene, I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor, Finally by CeCe Peniston, and Mamma Mia by ABBA. Here we Go Again’ features 18 ABBA songs performed by the cast of the film, including ‘Waterloo’, ‘The Name of the Game’, ‘Knowing Me, Knowing You’, ‘Mamma Mia’, ‘Fernando’, and many more. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop