IT Cosmetics Superhero Super Black Mascara™, Volumising and Lengthening

IT Cosmetics Superhero Super Black Mascara™, Volumising and Lengthening

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It volumized and lengthened my lashes but it was not one of those that only looks good for a couple of hours then flakes or smears off. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein.

I love the cool packaging, it’s been great going back to school and starting sporting activities again. I personally tend to only find I want to do 1-2 coats with this depending on my mood, but it can take a third coat if you want something super dramatic, however, a third coat does make the lashes start to stick together more. With biotin, proteins, hydrolyzed collagen and a peptide-infused lash serum, this multitasking game-changer makes it easy to experience beautiful, eye-opening results! Giving you, longer, darker, thicker lashes instantly, while providing your lashes with the specific vitamins and nutrients they require for growth.Using an innovative ‘360° Lash-Wrapping Brush’ to deliver eye-widening volume in just one cleam sweep, this mascara-cum-serum features a delicious, raven black, smudge-proof formula that offers 24-hour wear without clumping or flaking. I thought maybe I got a defective bottle until I checked other reviews, thought maybe the stopper was missing or something. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Steareth-2, Paraffin, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Rayon, Disodium Edta, Arginine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Biotin, Soluble Collagen, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium Edta, Bht, [+/-: Ci 77499/Iron Oxides].

IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara is developed with plastic surgeons, and Superhero Mascara transforms your lashes with the appearance of super volume, super length and super elastic stretch! I’m a postie, so I’m out in all weather – this mascara makes my lashes look longer and thicker, with no smudging, and no it really is water proof!The almost brushed feeling to the pink metallic is a nice effect and makes it feel like a quality product. I had stopped putting mascara on my lower lashes because it always smudged underneath my eyes and I already have dark circles to begin with (my lower lashes are almost as long as my top ones). Following years of trials and tests we are so confident in our product and it’s results that we are offering you a money-back guarantee on our lash and brow growth serums.

The effect is not quite as lifting and lengthening as The Mascara Revolution but this doesn’t do that really annoying thing of flaking onto your cheeks halfway through the day. I have really sensitive eyes and have to put eye drops in 4 times a day, this mascara does not budge. Powerful lash-lifting polymers, volumising collagen, strengthening biotin, proteins and peptides combined with Super Black pigment and the brush to work together to help coat every lash from base to tip - lifting lashes while separating them to create a fuller lash line and ensure that no lash is left behind.

Unfortunately my eyelids seem to sweat quite a bit and so by the end of a normal day even the ones that say they are waterproof have left big smudges – even when I only put the mascara on my top lashes… Now this really does work – I have zero smudges 🙂 I can also wear it on my bottom lashes too with no problems… I also thought I would try and wear it overnight to see what it looked like in the morning – still no smudges. It gets me through the hottest yoga, the most brutal spin class and out to work with a curl, some serious volume and a wink to boot – just love this thang! IT Cosmetics is developed with plastic surgeons, and Superhero Mascara transforms your lashes with the appearance of super volume, super length and super elastic stretch! The ultra-advanced formula wraps each individual lash in a volume-boosting, lengthening, ultra-conditioning black cape for your strongest, thickest, most defined lash look ever!

It is equipped with a thick curved brush, which not only provides eyelashes with a flirtatious curve but also perfectly separates them, lengthens them and makes them voluminous. If the brush is rubbish or just holds way too much liquid, then it just becomes to difficult to use. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.Perfume is not necessary in make-up – and by far the greater part of our range is therefore perfume free. Unlike other mascaras our Glow For It Lash Growth Mascara ™ is packed with natural ingredients that activate and stimulate the lash hair follicles increasing growth. Infused with polymers, collagen, biotin, proteins and peptides, this black cape of power and colour creates the look of wider, longer, beautifully-defined lashes—and literally puts lash power at your fingertips.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop