Crowded House [VINYL]

Crowded House [VINYL]

RRP: £27.65
Price: £13.825
£13.825 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After the bands breakup in 1996 & subsequent reunion with 2007’s Time On Earth following the death of founding member Paul Hester, 2010’s Intriguer is the sixth and latest studio record from the band ironizing the commercial & artistic longevity of the group with Finn's durable song-craft never failing to enthral across highlights “Saturday Sun” & “Falling Dove”. What's weird is the claim this hasn't been on vinyl before. It has. Unless I'm misreading/understanding all of this:

Key 1999 compilation album Afterglow features a selection of rarities & outtakes recorded between 1985 and 1994 including “I Love You Dawn” & “Recurring Dream” & is rightly regarded as an essential album in the catalogue & rounds out the campaign.

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

With a fortuitous triumvirate of anniversaries in 2016 consisting of the 30th Anniversary of the debut self-titled album, 25th Anniversary of the International trophy-piece Woodface & 20th Anniversary of the legendary Farewell To The World Sydney Opera House concert – September 16th 2016 will see the all-encompassing & unprecedented reissue campaign launch across the bands entire catalogue. s Temple Of Low Men drew critical acclaim and platinum awards with Finn crafting a set of intense & personal songs revealing his true mastery of melody – highlights including “When You Come”, “I Feel Possessed” & the defining “Better Be Home Soon”. One notable achievement for Crowded House is being the only New Zealand band to reach #2 on the US Billboard Singles chart with their hit single "Don't Dream It's Over." Their unique sound and captivating performances continue to captivate audiences around the world.

In fact there's even an orange pressing already... the catalog numbers are off by one when you compare this 2019 pressings and this "new" one that hits at the end of this year.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop