Zero In Cedarwood Moth Repellent Ball - 20-Pack. Made from 100% Natural Eastern Aromatic Red Cedar for Effective, Long-lasting, Chemical-free Control. Place in Wardrobes, Drawers and Cupboards

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Zero In Cedarwood Moth Repellent Ball - 20-Pack. Made from 100% Natural Eastern Aromatic Red Cedar for Effective, Long-lasting, Chemical-free Control. Place in Wardrobes, Drawers and Cupboards

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mastertrap cedar wood balls are made from 100% pure cedar that has a pleasant scent and naturally repels moths and insects to protect your favourite fabric items. Zero In brings you a wide range of moth control solutions including pheromone traps, diffusers, aerosols, natural repellents and more - everything you need for complete protection against clothes moths.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Clothes moths are attracted to animal hair (wool, cashmere, fur) which provides a rich source of food for their larvae. We have developed professional grade solutions including proprietary pheromones engineered in Germany to the highest production standards.Oh, how wrong I was, it was truly awful but it did give my friend a good giggle as she couldn't believe I didn't know what a moth ball was. Moth Balls are known to contain toxic chemicals which can be harmful to humans and pets, you can read more about this in our blog, What is in Moth Balls? Its pleasant fragrance will penetrate garments and fabrics, repelling moths as well as helping prevent mildew and mustiness from drawers, wardrobes and storage units. A natural repellent for clothes moths, the cedarwood balls also help prevent build-up of mustiness and mildew and can be placed in drawers and cupboards along with fabrics.

NATURAL - Made from red cedarwood it naturally repels moths, pests, mildew and mustiness, absorbs moisture and odours, provides a fresh clean scent.As an aromatherapist, I have always been fascinated with the benefits plants can have on our wellbeing. With our Tracked Airmail service you may be required to pay import taxes or customs calculated by your local customs authority. The scent of Swedish Red cedarwood oil deters most common pests found in British homes (be sure to double check with our guides first if you are unsure). Norfolk Natural Living is slow-luxury home care and wellbeing brand, designed to bring a little beauty and even pleasure to our daily rituals.

Being sensitive to fragrances and chemicals, I avoid them as much as possible, but I certainly don't want moths eating my winter woollies! Moths love eating protein fibers, making your precious wool sweaters a common target for moth holes. red cedar wood blocks and place in the house where you want to keep pests away or in your wardrobe to keep moths from ruining your clothes. The balls can be replaced after 6-12 months or refresh them yourself by gently rubbing lightly with sandpaper. These Cedar Blocks are a fantastic option and come plastic free, unlike most cedar products, and are super handy for linen cupboards, under the bed and towel storage areas, along with wardrobes and drawers.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Protect your woollens - especially that treasured cashemere - with this hanging sachet, filled with sandalwood powder, infused with essential oils.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop