Smoby - GARDEN KITCHEN - INCLUDES 43 ACCESSORIES,Multicolor,22.84x7.09x29.85 pouces

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Smoby - GARDEN KITCHEN - INCLUDES 43 ACCESSORIES,Multicolor,22.84x7.09x29.85 pouces

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Let’s face it, once the sun comes out there’s nothing quite like firing up the barbecue and cooking up a storm for family and friends! And now with the Smoby Toy Barbecue Grill BBQ Kid's Play Set, kid’s can safely enjoy firing up a pretend barbecue of their own whilst mum and dad cook away on the real thing! Comes with a variety of fun accessories & has pretend plastic flames on the grill! I had a great experience with the company. All was sent on time. And if any help was requiered they where more than happy to help. I bought a playhouse kitchen add on. One of the parts arrived damaged and it has taken 2 months and I am still chasing for a new part. My experience: product is basically fine but quality control and customer service at Smoby Toys is very poor. Pretty easy and straightforward to build. Only slight issue was hooking up the water tap and tubing but got there eventually.

I bought Smoby Toys Cars 3 Workbench for my four year old. We put it together and the build was fine. However there was one bag of parts missing from the box. I wrote to Smoby Toys customer service in UK with the part number of the missing items. No response. I wrote again. No response. Description: Smoby SMOBY BBQ Your child can rustle up a pretend treat with this fabulous toy BBQ. Designed to look just like the real thing, they can let their imagination run wild at the grill as they make tasty toy burgers and sausages. It includes17 plastic accessories including 4 BBQ utensils and a variety of plastic food, ensuring this fun set is ideal for encouraging their imagination. Role Play Type: Cooking Warning Message: Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years As you’d expect with a lot of products, quality is a very important factor for choosing products in the “Other Toys” category. But it’s even more important to consider and get a feel for quality when you’re buying online because you aren’t given the benefit of being able to see and try the item for yourself.Composed of a plancha, a grill with retractable flames and a fryer, this kitchen will enable you to cook tasty dishes! You will also be able to do the dishes thanks to the sink equipped with a water pump. Around forty accessories are included, including food (french fries, hamburger, skewers, salad...), and utensils (barbecue tongs, firelighter, cutlery, plates, chopping board...). One or two peices dont seem to fix in quite as tightly as others but that i guess is the downside of plug in pieces. The kitchen grows up with you thanks to its removable baseboards, which increase the height of the countertop by 6cm! Smobytoys are not official at all, despite using the Smoby branding. I'm not even sure if they have permission to use that, so that Trading Standards should be alerted.

Brand: Smoby are obviously a strong and recognisable brand for making great Other Toys, so you’d expect Smoby Bbq to deliver to these expectations. But always consider the brand when you’re thinking about the quality of the product you’re going to buy, and where quality is an important factor to you, look only at those well known brands (of course only if your budget allows). accessories included to help prepare delicious meals: 1 hamburger with 5 elements to assemble, 1 skewer to assemble bits of meat and vegetables, 1 lighter, 1 tongs, 2 sausages, 2 plates, and 1 salt/pepper mill. Thanks to its anti-UV treatment ensuring a good resistance and a better colours durability over time, it can stay in your garden for a long time!Vores ambitioner er at levere kendte mærker til lave priser, så hurtigt som muligt, og at tilbyde markedets bedste kundeservice. Hvis du er medlem af vores kundeklub, My ToySpace, kan du spare endnu mere på vores i forvejen lave priser.

This was the only BBQ I could find online for my grandson. He was delighted with the product but we wished we could have found one with drawer storage for his plates, cutlery and cups etc., We saw one recently in the USA which would have been perfect but unfortunately no-one in the UK seems to do this type of product. all in all he is happy with the BBQ and has to have a box at the side for his cutlery and plates etc.,Composed of a plancha, a grill with retractable flames and a fryer, this kitchen will enable you to cook tasty dishes! You will also be able to do the dishes thanks to the sink equipped with a water pump. Around forty accessories are included, including food (french fries, hamburger, skewers, salad…), and utensils (barbecue tongs, firelighter, cutlery, plates, chopping board…). We provide some of THE best outdoor toys for your kids. Our specialty is super fun ride on cars with all the fun things, like fancy lights and noises, and a very helpful parental remote.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop