Free Soul Vegan Protein Powder | Formulated for Women | 600g | 20g Protein | Added Nutrients | Gluten & Soy Free Plant Based Nutrition Protein Shake | Pea and Hemp Isolate Protein (Chocolate)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Free Soul Vegan Protein Powder | Formulated for Women | 600g | 20g Protein | Added Nutrients | Gluten & Soy Free Plant Based Nutrition Protein Shake | Pea and Hemp Isolate Protein (Chocolate)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of my pet peeves with protein is that it often can taste quite artificial and processed, but both the vegan protein and the meal replacement dual-use vegan blend tasted very natural. They also blend well and have a great texture. The only small issue I had is that neither product came with a scoop (the usual 30g serving size) which comes with most other protein powders. Been taking FS mango for a month now and it has genuinely been life changing. I’m 28 and have suffered with acne for most of my 20s, since taking these greens my acne has pretty much cleared and my skin is really glowy. Whether you’re just starting out or have been a vegan forever, you’ll find lots of helpful info here. Free Soul vegan protein shakes are some of the best protein shakes out there. They taste wonderfully smooth and creamy and with no grittiness or weird aftertaste.

Free Soul Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

Actazin® & Livaux® Golden Kiwi: Exclusively harvested in New Zealand, & rich in fibre to support bowel transit and digestion I started with Free Soul less than a year ago and it's just the best! The flavour, the texture and you can find all you need inside for a balanced nutrition. And by switching up how you take your shake – mixing with water, milk or a few extra ingredients – it can help you to meet your individual goals! So, here’s how to enjoy Free Soul to get the benefits YOU want: The strawberries and cream flavour shakes smells really good – you can definitely smell the strawberries over the protein smell. The vanilla shakes don’t smell of much, maybe a little protein-y but not bad at all. Texture I love that Free Soul's protein shake powder is free from artificial sweeteners, but the natural sweetener they use makes it WAY too sweet! Is there any chance you could bring the powders out without sweetener and then we can add our own if we choose?

my period is due in a week and iv not put on the usual 10lbs (yes 10lbs not an exageration i have period cloths because my body just doubles in size) none of usually pre-period depression so im looking forward to see how my period goes as i have horrendous pain, heavy bleeding and everything so fingerscrossed Rohini at FS is one of the nicest customer service members I have ever come across, she replies instantly to any concerns and is so reassuring and understanding of any problems with deliveries and sorts out any problems straight away. The products are also just as good as the customer service team, would always recommend FS!! We need more lovely human beings in this world like Rohini :)

Free Soul Vegan Protein Shakes Review - Choose Veganism

my goal isnt weightloss, it was to feel healthier, feel better for once in my life and i feel like this stuff is really helping me. so welldone to free soul for making such an awesome and needed product for women please dont change! I got the mango greens bundle with the water cup. The greens were a bit too sweet for me at first but now i just add more water and also some lime or lemon juice.Absolutely love this! Been having this in my smoothie’s and juice’s in the morning for 2 weeks now, and definitely notice a huge difference! I mix it with Strawberries, and raspberries! Or blueberries :-) with water, orange just or almond milk.

Protein Collection – Free Soul The Original Protein Collection – Free Soul

Looking forward to starting my subscriptions and trying the other protein flavours on offer. Keep up the amazing work Team! I would definitely recommend Free Soul protein shakes to any woman who’s looking for an easy-to-drink dairy-free protein shake that contains added vitamins and minerals. My favourite flavour of the two was the strawberry. I’m not a huge fan of strawberry flavoured things, but this was really nice and easy to drink.Independently tested and formulated with only the purest form of protein, our vegan high-protein powder blend helps you feel your very best and level up your wellbeing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop