Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ten Little Fingers (and Ten Little Toes) is a nursery rhyme and lullaby. This song can be used to teach kids the different body parts. It can also be used as a lullaby in the night. Sing it gently, and the children will get sleepy in no time :) On the other hand, the story unfortunately excludes people (babies) with disfigurement. And after reading a few other comments, turns out the diversity presented isn’t really accurate as well. Ten Little Fingers has also been reviewed by the Journal of Children's Literature, [8] The Christian Century, [9] First Opinions -- Second Reactions, [10] YC: Young Children, [11] Library Sparks, [12] Reading Time, [13] and the New England Reading Association Journal. [14]

This book provides a great opportunity for readers to interact with baby whilst reading aloud - and when the tale turns to the baby that is ‘mine, all mine’ and supplies a final, surprise extension to the ‘ten little toes’ rhyme, the opportunity for bonding is made perfect. Accompanied by Helen Oxenbury's lovely illustrations, this is a charming book that is perfect for little ones.

Little Fingers 10 Little Toes Pregnancy announcement Baby Vest - Personalised Pregnancy Reveal Vest - Custom baby Vest Ten Little Fingers, Ten Little Toes". Christian Century. EBSCO Industries Inc. 125 (25): 26. 16 December 2008 . Retrieved 30 November 2016. [ dead link] How old does a child have to be before it will enjoy being read to? Do you have to just “tell” a story to a tiny child? Or will they be able to appreciate books on paper at a very early age? Baby shower favour tags, 10 little toes and fingers tag, nail polish favour tag, baby vest gift tag

History:Past ABIA Winners - 2009 Category Winners". abiawards.com.au . Retrieved 25 September 2017. The same as all the Thai people I know. You know,' I said. 'Thai people are even more like Cambodian people than I am. You can be friendly with me, why not Thai people?' Baby Announcement, 25 Piece Wooden Jigsaw, Surprise Pregnancy Reveal, New Nanny & Grandad News, 10 Little Fingers Quote Ultrasound Scan

a b c "Ten little fingers and ten little toes". buffalolib.org. Buffalo and Erie County Public Library . Retrieved 30 November 2016.

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes is a 2008 children's picture book by Mem Fox and Helen Oxenbury. It is about babies, who, although they are from around the world, all share the common trait of having the same number of digits.

Trustees Needed!

It's not surprising that despite the different babies featured there's still a marked emphasis on white babies as the norm, which you can see as that's who's used to begin and end the story. little fingers, 10 little toes | Wooden Baby Announcement | Wood Disc | Social Media Flat Lay Prop | Laser Engraved | UK

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop