Indeed Labs Nanoblur, Clear, 30 millilitre

Indeed Labs Nanoblur, Clear, 30 millilitre

RRP: £5.55
Price: £2.775
£2.775 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From close up you don’t always see a difference but from a distance, photos etc – you will certainly see a blurred effect on lines. To be fair I only have expression wrinkles when I actually make an expression, not when my face is at rest.

Whether Nanoblur is worn alone, or combined with makeup, it provides a healthy glow in just 40 seconds. Copper, Magnesium and Zinc treat you to an energised surface while DermalRx® SRC, a bio-fermented oligopeptide, offers gentle resurfacing action to improve smoothness for a more refined finish with normal levels of elasticity. I am a Nu Skin distributor but I do not work for any of the other companies I mention in my blog/youtube unless stated. I have the original item, also my skin varies depending on the climate and products I use on my skin, generally it is dry/normal. Developed to provide high-definition-ready skin, this unique cream uses light-diffusing and optical-blurring technology to create a visibly matte and flawless finish for picture-perfect skin.Pro Tip: Warm up a pea-sized amount with fingers and gently pat (do not rub) over liquid foundation (silicone-based work best) and under powder. There are actually 2 versions of this item available, one is the original Nanoblur, and the newer edition can help boost hydration of the skin. It's supposed to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diffuse the appearance of enlarged pores and shine, and give a smooth mattified appearance to the skin. From the first time I used this, it was a disaster but I did continue to use this with different ways of applying products before and after the Nanoblur.

This unique triple-action formula combines skin perfecting technology with next generation ingredients to treat, correct and blur skin instantly. It is being promoted on the new finds stand in Boots, who seem to have an exclusive on it at least on the High Street and at least for now. A perfect substitute for make up, this also works wonderfully over foundation – lending a ‘second skin’ finish. Water (Aqua / Eau), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Polysorbate 60, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Ehtylhexylglycerin, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Copper Gluconate | May Contain/Peut Contenir Iron Oxide (Ci 77499). We all want miracles for our skin to make us look younger and flawless skin but what do we use or do to achieve that?I'll come clean and admit that I've only tested this product for more than a week but this blew my mind that I just had to share it with you guys. It claims to make my skin look 10 years younger, my skin was almost flawless at the point of using this product anyway and to make it look 10 years even younger would make me in my teens as I am in my 20's. Speaking to some managers in the major chains, their opinion was that it was a decent primer, but it was the claims that sold the product – apart from the 10 years younger product, there are also Better Than Botox and Better than Serums products. It does not change anything apart from making your face feel rather weird and your facial hair appear more obvious! As one of Indeed Labs most iconic products, Nanoblur rapidly diminishes the appearance of multiple skin concerns in as little as 40 seconds.

If you try to put it on top of even lightest foundation or powder you will simply ruin your foundation coverage because Nanoblur is far too heavy and thick to be worn on top of the make up. It does do something definately, I am not sure if i look 10 years younger though and it made my face feel a little dry. Nano-Optic Prism Complex: A first of its kind in the skincare industry, this complex provides an intensified blurring property to lines, wrinkles, shine and large pores while adding a silky and smooth finish.Its also the explanation for the very annoying way grease from your fingers spoils frosted perfume bottles. I've used it on top of Bourjois Healthy Mix serum, IT Cosmetics CC cream, Chanel Vitalumière Aqua and Hada Labo Air BB cream and it worked beautifully. Indeed Labs Nanoblur's unique formula uses light-diffusing and optical blurring technology to create a visibly matte and flawless finish for photo-ready skin. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for the variations in colour between the actual product and your screen. Hi Colin, do you happen to know the safety of this product (or this type of product in general) for my breastfeeding wife?

Indeed Labs It’s never been easier to blur out imperfections, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and create an even-looking complexion. This unique cream instantly blurs and softens the appearance of large pores, redness, shine, fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a soft and radiant complexion. It’s also brimming with anti-inflammatory goodness, helping to soothe and condition for comfort that lasts all day. Taking the original recipe and transforming it into something with an extra special edge, the nanoblur™ in peach is a product that’s suitable for all skin tones. Benefit They're Real mascara is a prime example and how can I forget the King of Fruits; Durian which tastes like heaven, smells like hell which by the way, I really dislike.The first of its kind, Nanoblur caused a sensation – triggered an industry furore with its ‘magical’ ability to leave skin looking airbrushed. Developed to provide high definition ready skin, this unique cream uses light-diffusing and optical blurring technology to create an instant matte and flawless finish for picture-perfect skin in as little as 40 seconds. Water (Aqua/ Eau), Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/VA Copolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isohexadecane,Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin. I have seen quite a few products that are supposed to work this way over the years, and this was the strongest effect I have seen. This is hardly a new idea – the Ancient Egyptians had probably worked that one out and it is one of the functions of foundation.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop