HUGO Reversed Eau de Toilette

HUGO Reversed Eau de Toilette

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For me, this Hugo reversed is an amalgamation of several different fragrances I've smelled in the past. Very citrusy at the start, a bit generic but when it dries down comes a little woody with the vetiver.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

I've tested this fragrance on my skin next to several different fragrances, and I get a cross between jimmy choo man ice/Dior homme cologne and chanel allure homme sport.

It seems where this fragrance went wrong is it tried to mix and match a lot of good aspects from other frags abs unfortunately it just came out blah. There's an excellent recent release from Azzaro which reminds me a lot of this one Azzaro pour homme Cologne Intense, very similar though I haven't tried them side by side, the Azzaro seems stronger though. This is just an easy to wear, fragrance that many guys would use year round and in a number of situations. In a way, that makes this kinda similar to the opening of Dylan Blue, but the sweetness is tamer here, with a bit of sourness in there.

Overall, Hugo reversed is a very pleasant, dumb-reach type of fragrance that easily suits as a signature scent if so inclined.

Quite unique other than it smell like Elysium, which I DOUBT a majority of people would have smelled before. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service. Almost all fresh scents I've tried so far become something else, less fresh, after some hours (time varies depending on the fragrance), but this one remains fresh-ish all the way through on my skin.Alas, most people will prob like this and I'm sure it smells much better in the air then I get off my skin. A few sprays to the shirt and the skin, and this one surrounds you with a fresh aura all day, and it survives the high heat. Oh yeah, I just tried Elysium for the first time, and I can definitely see the resemblance that Hugo Reversed has straight away.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop