Hollywood Smoother Innovative Sonic Dermaplaning Device - Painlessly Removes Unwanted Hair, Peach Fuzz, Dead Skin Cells and Built Up Debris - Rose Gold

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hollywood Smoother Innovative Sonic Dermaplaning Device - Painlessly Removes Unwanted Hair, Peach Fuzz, Dead Skin Cells and Built Up Debris - Rose Gold

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Meet Hollywood Smoother, a hybrid dermaplaning device that uses a unique sonic technology of 8,000 vibrations per minute, to gently, painlessly and effectively remove dead skin cells and unwanted hair. I’m particularly impressed with the fuse control wand because the most annoying part of strip lashes is the application, and that wand is perfectly shaped to curve around your nose and eye, so making application and fusing effortless. If you don't suffer from the above complaints, LED light therapy can simply help to improve the appearance of your skin.

The mask uses silicone dots to stimulate mechanoreceptors (the tiny nerve endings in your face) which relaxes the muscles and helps to prevent wrinkles. The HOLLYWOOD SMOOTHER is an innovative 2-in-1 hair removal and exfoliation/ dermaplaning beauty device. The tool asks you a series of questions about your skin and skin tone before suggesting the best foundation for you.The Smoother uses Replacement Heads so it is easy to maintain your glow by simply replacing the heads when need be for your weekly dermaplaning treatments. Our Editor in Chief Deborah Joseph used it to help create a lifted and firmed appearance from the comfort of her own home in just 10 minutes. Since this device is handheld, you can target specific areas of concern and practise from the comfort of your own bed/sofa/desk. Aside from being the prettiest thing on your dressing table, this clever tool aims to gently perform lymphatic drainage, boost circulation, detoxify, tone and sculpt.

This product is so so easy to use, I have a lot of “fluff” on my face and the Hollywood smoother get rid so fast and easily. Not only does this styling tool ooze shelfie appeal with thanks to that pretty powder blue hue, but it uses a moisture balancing dual ionic system which combines both positive and negative ions to hydrate the hair, eliminate fly-aways as you style and keep things looking sleek. WHO CAN BENEFIT - The Hollywood Smoother is designed for everyone seeking smooth, glowing, youthful skin and those who wish to safely and easily dermaplane at home. There's no better time than a national lockdown to test out the coolest new skincare/ makeup/ hair trends and snazzy innovations in beauty tech from the comfort of your own home.The Smoother uses Replacement Heads, so it is easy to maintain your glow by simply replacing the heads when need be for your weekly dermaplaning treatments. You simply shake the liner, apply two-three coats to your lash line then apply your lashes of choice. whether you prefer classic monotone or a metallic flush, you can pick the Hollywood Smoother that really suits your personality. It's worked really well for me, even after my first use I didn't get skin flaking off for a week because my skincare products were actually able to sink into my skin.

While it's a bit tricky to apply, make sure you dont' touch the gold leaves before you place them under your eye FYI. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.The whole process - from start to finish - including a blow dry took me two and a half hours," Deborah said, locks bouncy and freshly-coloured. It uses sonic technology to safely and effectively remove the top layer of dead dull skin and peach fuzz, to reveal brighter skin.

Compact, travel-friendly and discrete, it's an eyebrow pencil with an added edge: it promises to shape and trim eyebrows with a precision ‘pencil nib’ micro-trimmer. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

You stick the device onto your skin, in the areas you've experienced breakouts, then leave them for 10 minutes. Elevate your weekly 'Me Time' with this innovative set, designed to help leave your skin looking radiant and primed for flawless-looking make-up application. This little hand held gadget is a dream to get rid of the peach fuzz on your face to help make up go in like a dream.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop