Den of Vipers

Den of Vipers

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He hates Roxx on sight but tough bickies because when the guys took her, she ended up in their apartment that they all share! Then we have Garrett who is the one who lets his demons out to play the most but not like Diesel level.

There is some attempt at humanising them with backstories, but quite honestly, their penchant for murder and abuse, as well as the kidnapping and sexual assault of women, makes it *really* hard for me to care one little bit about them. She allows them to sexually degrade her THROUGHOUT the book where her consent is taken away constantly. Also the scenes were very disturbing and I don’t usually get triggered from shit but I was very triggered from this. He once fell in love and it went bad and he was betrayed, so he is determined not to make that mistake again no matter how much he wants Roxy. While I may not be into the same kinks as Diesel as a character I found him to be the kindest in the group.I would of wanted to see how that developed and turned out like them bending her and making her submit. Out of all of the dark/taboo romances you could recommend, THIS is the one y’all are talking about 😭? You have Roxy--who in spite of being lauded as beautiful, amazing, confident, violent, brave, crazy, beautiful, more beautiful, long legs, big titties, curves, beautiful, sexy, hot, .

I like Hollie Jackson for alien romance, but for this one she sounded a bit outside the right age range for Roxy, though she isn’t quite as bad as Cornell Collins. Ryder ultimately feels responsible for his fellow Vipers, he also needs control worried that he will become his father.The pain was agonising and my mum had to dig the stinger out of my inflamed, irritated eyelid while I cried. When Roxxane's estranged father who she ran away from in her late teens gets in over his head in a gambling debt with the Vipers the cities Mafia, he settles it by handing his daughter over to them. When they were able to capture her, they took her back to their apartment, and even when she a captive, they treated her well enough by captivity and Viper standards. Knight is truly an author to behold because somehow she managed to make me bored, angry, and just plain confused all at the same time. Her guys are tough no nonsense men but they love so hard and the loyalty between the 4 made me cry because they just would never give up on eachother, then soon as the little (Brat) is introduced into their way of life and gets under their skin its just the strangest but best love story ever.

I just think as a bar owner, she would know when to act crass and tough and when to act like a lady.If most triggers don’t bother you and you are accustomed to dark romance and like it, this might be a decent read for you.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop